Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

The poor summer signings are now coming back to haunt us.

We needed a quality striker to replaceMiller for starters. From what I've seen of Garner so far he doesn't look like the 20-25 league goals per season striker we need.

And both Barton & Krancjar must be the highest paid players at the club and won't be in the starting XI from now on I wouldn't think. Can only hope we're not going to have to pay them off to get rid off them

Three out of four of our next games are away including Aberdeen & hertz. These games could go a long way to deciding whether MW is up to the job or not

The poor summer signings are now coming back to haunt us.

We needed a quality striker to replaceMiller for starters. From what I've seen of Garner so far he doesn't look like the 20-25 league goals per season striker we need.

And both Barton & Krancjar must be the highest paid players at the club and won't be in the starting XI from now on I wouldn't think. Can only hope we're not going to have to pay them off to get rid off them

Three out of four of our next games are away including Aberdeen & hertz. These games could go a long way to deciding whether MW is up to the job or not

I think it's harsh to judge Garner on 2.5 games in which we have created very little in terms of chances. He was brought in as a goal scorer but he's had very poor service IMO

The sooner people wise up to what this season is going to be the better for all , thus is going to be a bedding in year , a season to get sorted on and off the park , we are hamstrung by historical issues that are still going through the courts , onfield we are a million miles better than 18 months ago , but there are still things you can't factor , Windass,s great run but weak finish , 3 off the lines and a header off the bar , we do need to get more clinical , we do need players running past defenders instead of across but today was miles better than the last 5 games .MW will in my opinion be here for the long haul or at least I hope he is , we cannot go back to the Walter era fir short term success , we need to stick with this guy and see it out .

There's absolutely no excuses for not beating Ross County; our form so far this season has been terrible. The manager has been given far more resources than everyone else bar Celtic and should be able to get second place easily.

Tuesday may be enlightening.

The exuberant ones from Edinburgh fantasise that because QOS turned them over on their own patch that somehow automatically means they will totally dominate us at Ibrox too which yes I know is ludicrous Spud like babble from the followers of a side turned over at home just today by the biggest team in all of Ayrshire but keep in mind the mentality.

In the Forrest Gump style chocolate box of life with them you always know what you're going to get.

QOS will be totally swamped in an even more ruthless manner than County were and surely surely surely the goals have to come which hopefully serves to kickstart some pattern of regular scoring.

There's absolutely no excuses for not beating Ross County; our form so far this season has been terrible. The manager has been given far more resources than everyone else bar Celtic and should be able to get second place easily.

And whos saying we won't get second place, yes our form hasn't been great , today was a hundred times better and we should have won easily , as per usual bad finishing cost us , but if you want to keep looking short term fill your boots , thus is a long term project , our club was on the bones of its Arse in every way in every dept 14 months ago , we are a million miles away from that on the park . Off the park as I said we have legacy issues that until they are properly dealt with through the courts , there is going to be no more finance coming in , what part of all these things don't people understand , we gave no retail deal etc etc, .

We as a support are far to pessimistic about everything and apathetic ,it's like the people that complain about club1872 or the turn out at the hustings , when you ask them if they are members they say no , or if they are and why didn't they go to the meetings , oh I was waiting to see them online , pathetic

Edited by rbr

In your world turnover beats anything , in your world upsets would never happen , last week a wee diddy team beat Barca in their own home , first time in something like 146 games Barca were beaten at hone or something daft , how did that happen

We as a support are far to pessimistic about everything and apathetic

After today I'm even more encouraged. County are probably more or less typical of the SPL and they were played off the park and could easily have been on the wrong end of a rout. We have been playing way below the standard we know the team can play and are still sitting just 1 point off second place.

It will come right and we will begin to cruise away from the pack.