Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

Long time since I felt so frustrated after a match. Made all the worse because St Johnston beat Hearts as the preview suggested they could.

never saw any of this game

were wilson and hill sound or ??

Edited by jhunter

Did everything we could today and hardly any critique of our play today. They came solely to get a point and got all the luck in the world in the end. Rotten tactic rewarded ...

Only one real disappointment: McKay for the third or fourth match running without a real end product. Forrester should be disappointed tonight.

Yes, County were never in it, time-wasting from the 1st minute; our centre-backs strolled it (which isn't saying much). It wasn't the worst we've played, but our ability to create and score is really frustrating.

Edited by Rousseau

were wilson and hill sound or ??

Wilson started off with his usual long diagonal passes going astray but after about 10 mins cut that out and settled in to a competent game. Clint Hill played well and had a couple of headers from corners cleared off the line. Other than a couple of other chances we didn't look much like scoring to be honest.

Aside from the failure to score with shots being cleared off the line and all it's difficult to criticise. Probably our best 90 minutes of the season and we really should have been back to second in the table after this but instead have dropped from 3rd to 4th.

Sure surely surely the goals have to start coming sometime.

We just don't have the players who bust a gut to get into scoring positions. Barry McKay is normally good on the wing but never busts a gut to get into a scoring position. We had balls going into the box but no player willing to make an early run. We are just too easy to defend against and do seem to be unlucky but I always believe a good team will make it's own luck.

We just don't have the players who bust a gut to get into scoring positions. Barry McKay is normally good on the wing but never busts a gut to get into a scoring position. We had balls going into the box but no player willing to make an early run. We are just too easy to defend against and do seem to be unlucky but I always believe a good team will make it's own luck.

I have seen both Aberdeen and Hearts play this season. Neither of them are anything like as good as I saw from Rangers today. We should be cruising to a minimum second spot in that league. Good teams can make their own luck but they can also have spells of uncannily bad luck. Again, surely surely surely the goals have to start coming sometime. Next week would be as good a time as any I suppose.