[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

Very true, some people see humour in the near crippling of Durrant and 66 people dead in a crush. Most don't and I was referring to your overall tone in succeeding posts not just the previous one. And i'm not asking you to please anyone. I don't see where that comes into it in any way. Posts are posts. Others either agree with them or they don't there is no intention to either please or displease.

True some posts I agree with some I don't but I'm very rarely emotional about them. The reference to Durrant was a fairly low blow from you there JFK and I'm sure anyone else who was at the game and heard the noise it made when the tackle went in will tell you it wasn't funny and I certainly wasn't laughing.

Every team in this crap league - bar th*m - have won less than half their games? I've no worries about finishing in a Euro spot come May. All will come good, of that I'm sure about.

The biggest issue for me is we really must start scoring more goals.

I'm not convinced by Garner. We really should have got a striker in with a proven record in long before transfer deadline day

True some posts I agree with some I don't but I'm very rarely emotional about them. The reference to Durrant was a fairly low blow from you there JFK and I'm sure anyone else who was at the game and heard the noise it made when the tackle went in will tell you it wasn't funny and I certainly wasn't laughing.

I'm not suggesting you did think the Durrant incident was funny and I never believed for a moment you would. It's simply an illustration of how far apart some people can be regarding what's humorous and as such was presented with no intention of being any 'low blow'

The overall point i'm making is that tone you were exhibiting was coming across as emotional to the point of being upset in your posts and I would say it's a fair guess most people may have interpreted it like that.. In text format it's easier not to perceive the actual sentiment so if I got it wrong I apologise for that.

Edited by JFK-1

To be honest I am starting to doubt Warburton. Taking Waggy off our top goalscorer when we were looking for a goal was a crazy decision. In fact he took both our strikers off. I just didn't understand that. He should have taken Garner off and put Waggy in the centre or indeed going 4-4-2 was another option. I thought Holt was way off the pace although he is the best at getting in between the lines.

I'm not suggesting you did think the Durrant incident was funny and I never believed for a moment you would. It's simply an illustration of how far apart some people can be regarding what's humorous and as such was presented with no intention of being any 'low blow'

The overall point i'm making is that tone you were exhibiting was coming across as emotional to the point of being upset in your posts and I would say it's a fair guess most people may have interpreted it like that.. In text format it's easier not to perceive the actual sentiment so if I got it wrong I apologise for that.

I was responding to being patronised which incidentally I'm quite entitled to do JFK. Again though I wont be responding to your above 'when did you stop beating your wife' fallacy as that would be an absurd and would bare no fruit so I will accept its inclusion as a misunderstanding.

Craig offered no explanation other than the sub text of 'because we're the Rangers and I believe we're good enough' to justify his claim that we're not in any danger. The facts of the matter are that we're 4 points off bottom, 7 points off the league leaders at the top of the table. The winners finished 15 points clear last year and are already opening up a gap. Granted we're 3 points off 2nd place too, that is true, but apart from Partick Thistle and ICT (possibly) we've got 2 other really difficult games coming up against teams who are above us in the league before we've even reached the end the first round of games. After that we go into the second round of games, the weather gets heavier the ball moves differently in the cold and wet and I think we'll struggle in this robust/physical league with this team. Our players seem to be made of glass with injuries here there and everywhere.

I haven't called for anyone to lose their jobs or be moved on. All I've said is there will need to be improvements or we will find ourselves in the Zone. Will you be content with the progress if we go into the winter break in 7th or 8th place? I suspect you wont be and neither will I or any other bear but if they cant iron out the kinks then that's where we'll be and I feel although we're a good enough team to escape the drop I don't think it will be an easy ride.

I'm saying 'wishing' is for children and we cant simply have been unlucky to only win 5 of the last 17 matches. In this respect being unlucky is an alternative description in sport for inadequate. It needs to be addressed by our team or the above scenario is a very real proposition.

I was responding to being patronised which incidentally I'm quite entitled to do JFK. Again though I wont be responding to your above 'when did you stop beating your wife' fallacy as that would be an absurd and would bare no fruit so I will accept its inclusion as a misunderstanding.

Craig offered no explanation other than the sub text of 'because we're the Rangers and I believe we're good enough' to justify his claim that we're not in any danger. The facts of the matter are that we're 4 points off bottom, 7 points off the league leaders at the top of the table. The winners finished 15 points clear last year and are already opening up a gap. Granted we're 3 points off 2nd place too, that is true, but apart from Partick Thistle and ICT (possibly) we've got 2 other really difficult games coming up against teams who are above us in the league before we've even reached the end the first round of games. After that we go into the second round of games, the weather gets heavier the ball moves differently in the cold and wet and I think we'll struggle in this robust/physical league with this team. Our players seem to be made of glass with injuries here there and everywhere.

I haven't called for anyone to lose their jobs or be moved on. All I've said is there will need to be improvements or we will find ourselves in the Zone. Will you be content with the progress if we go into the winter break in 7th or 8th place? I suspect you wont be and neither will I or any other bear but if they cant iron out the kinks then that's where we'll be and I feel although we're a good enough team to escape the drop I don't think it will be an easy ride.

I'm saying 'wishing' is for children and we cant simply have been unlucky to only win 5 of the last 17 matches. In this respect being unlucky is an alternative description in sport for inadequate. It needs to be addressed by our team or the above scenario is a very real proposition.

You weren't being patronized, but if you wish to see it that way then that's your prerogative.

To be honest I am starting to doubt Warburton. Taking Waggy off our top goalscorer when we were looking for a goal was a crazy decision. In fact he took both our strikers off. I just didn't understand that. He should have taken Garner off and put Waggy in the centre or indeed going 4-4-2 was another option. I thought Holt was way off the pace although he is the best at getting in between the lines.

Waghorn was kicked sometime during the second half, hence I assumed it was because of that knock that he was subbed. Garner got battered all day. I wondered why he removed Forrster instead of McKay, who weren't at his best again. Dodoo would have been a straight 1:1 swap.

As for results, yep, it looks dire. If we start to go on a 6 or 10 game winning run, who will think about these days though? Obviously, it is not easy to see right now, but we have all seen it before. Either with us or other teams. Right now it is more like grab what you can get and hope for the better. And, as has been said quite often, set the expectations at a realistic level.