[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

Haha, fair enough. Though by definition the fact we both disagree with each other means we "agree to disagree".

I have ZERO concerns about relegation. In fact, if you are so concerned about it lets have a wager.

I don't know what school of philosophy you've come from but False has never equated to True in ANY branch I've studied.

With that said you're perfectly entitled to your opinion and if it is in disagreement with mine I'm OK with that.

Anyone got footage of this foul that MW is raging about?

It was the foul that led to their freekick and goal. You'll have to wait on that though.

Tav cleanly took the ball away from the lad and he fell over Tav ... not even that theatrically. How the ref and the linesman thought it was a foul, never mind a yellow card only they will know. Would have to see what sort of angle he had. It was a disgrace of a decision and it made worse as they managed to score from it, with that Sunday afternoon shot ...

I don't know what school of philosophy you've come from but False has never equated to True in ANY branch I've studied.

With that said you're perfectly entitled to your opinion and if it is in disagreement with mine I'm OK with that.

Fair enough, proverbs aren't your thing.

It was the foul that led to their freekick and goal. You'll have to wait on that though.

Tav cleanly took the ball away from the lad and he fell over Tav ... not even that theatrically. How the ref and the linesman thought it was a foul, never mind a yellow card only they will know. Would have to see what sort of angle he had. It was a disgrace of a decision and it made worse as they managed to score from it, with that Sunday afternoon shot ...

We are not getting the run of the green at the moment. We lack bite up front. From what I've seen of Garner he can do a job, but from the little I saw today he was too deep. Play a 4-4-2 with Waggy and him, they need a partnership, not playing up front on his own with 2 wide players.

Fair enough, proverbs aren't your thing.

Wow just wow... its not necessarily a proverb though it is a thought terminating cliche'! So enough with the implied ignorance Craig. I'll try my best not to have unclean or unorthodox views or thoughts in future. In fact you could write me out a Gersnet handbook that I can refer to when posting here so that I don't upset anyone's feelings. :D

Edited by Big Jaws

Wow just wow... its not necessarily a proverb though it is a thought terminating cliche'! So enough with the implied ignorance Craig. I'll try my best not to have unclean or unorthodox views or thoughts in future. In fact you could write me out a Gersnet handbook that I can refer to when posting here so that I don't upset anyone's feelings. :D

Good lord. Is it that time of the month ?

Take it easy bud. It's not life or death.

Well to be fair you're the only one coming across as upset. Your posting has a tone considerably more indicative of being upset about anything than Craig's does.

what an awful result, especially after the shite from earlier today. Really gutted. However, I think this season is one to build on. We really need to click up front and get more dangerous attacking movement. It seems like we are just short of brilliance however I keep thinking that then we have a poor result. We just have to dust ourselves down and continue to try harder.

Well to be fair you're the only one coming across as upset. Your posting has a tone considerably more indicative of being upset about anything than Craig's does.

Obviously neither you nor Craig seen the humour in the post. I even signposted it with a grinning emoji. Still you cant please all the people all the time.

Obviously neither you nor Craig seen the humour in the post. I even signposted it with a grinning emoji. Still you cant please all the people all the time.

Very true, some people see humour in the near crippling of Durrant and 66 people dead in a crush. Most don't and I was referring to your overall tone in succeeding posts not just the previous one. And i'm not asking you to please anyone. I don't see where that comes into it in any way. Posts are posts. Others either agree with them or they don't there is no intention to either please or displease.