International break

I actually hate these, when we were playing in the lower leagues I was content that Rangers were playing a league match or an obscure cup game.

Don't know how fellow bears feel, but I can't wait until this break is over and we get down to the nitty gritty again! Today I learned Scotland were playing Lithuania (i think) in a World Cup Qualifier.

Who gives a feck?

I do.

I'm not sure if I'm in the minority, but when I was still in the UK (left last year), I followed Scotland every bit as much as I did Rangers. There's a decent representation of us go to Scotland games too, and I enjoyed the mix of teams supported there. Saying that, there are one or two arseholes representing every team on Scotland trips, few and far between though, so best to avoid that minority and get on with it. So I quite like the International break.

As I said, I might be in the minority here.

hqdefault.jpg

I do.

I'm not sure if I'm in the minority, but when I was still in the UK (left last year), I followed Scotland every bit as much as I did Rangers. There's a decent representation of us go to Scotland games too, and I enjoyed the mix of teams supported there. Saying that, there are one or two arseholes representing every team on Scotland trips, few and far between though, so best to avoid that minority and get on with it. So I quite like the International break.

As I said, I might be in the minority here.

hqdefault.jpg

I also follow Scotland. Not as much as Rangers but still watch the matches. I do also feel what the op states - I would rather be following Rangers than Scotland.

Brown

Hamilton and Caldow

Crerand, McNeil and Baxter

Scott, White, St John, Law and Wilson.

And every one of these could have been replaced by another just as good, except Baxter. We would just have had to make good with Dave McKay for him!

Couldn't tell you who's playing on Saturday.