Is the Warburton magic starting to fade?

Rangers need to get Mark Warburton out and get Walter Smith or Alex McLeish in now - Sports Hotline

Rangers FC

SOME Gers fans have had enough and think it's time for managerial change at Ibrox as Anthony Haggerty found out on today's Hotline .

:brick::brick::crash::crash::crazy::crazy:

I think its still way to early in the season. We are still a new squad that has been hampered by injuries. I don't think MW had a bad transfer window, so far he has had injuries but more so he hasn't decided on this best XI yet.

We cant be compared to Hearts last season getting 3rd on their return, all teams give an extra 50% against Rangers.

Its still a transition period for me. Look at how Man Utd shut up shop at Anfield last week, it was a poor performance but overall I wouldn't say they are miles behind Liverpool.

The only concerning things is the good football philosophy of last season has went out the window when it should actually have improved as we have a better squad on paper this season but it comes down to injuries, not clicking in training yet and MW himself not knowing his best XI and formation. Having a poor pre-season (no fault of our own) didn't help and we did start well in the League cup group stages.

Thought we might appoint Jock Wallace with a medium as assistant manager to replace MW

All very well but if that's the road we're going down a job must still be found for Walter Smith and who better to conduct the post match interviews with Chris Sutton in Walters own inimitable style.

SOME Gers fans have had enough and think it's time for managerial change at Ibrox as Anthony Haggerty found out on today's Hotline .

Phone ins ... I could call in and claim to be a East Fife fan with no-one able to prove me wrong, certainly no-one in the studio. Anyway, is Anthony in any way related to Angela?

If you pull a shirt it's a foul

There is no excuse for that as it can in no way be interpreted as being close to being part of the game - except the cheat's version. Never pulled a shirt in my life in football, always considered myself as going in hard but fair, and if it was a foul, that was unintentional.