Rangers v St Johnstone match preview.

O'Halloran is a must. Give McKay a break and give MOH a run in the team. If the guy doesn't get game time soon you really have to start to ask what was the point of shelling out nearly half a million on him?

Seemed a good idea at the time? I agree though he should be given a chance.

I agree with others that I want to see more of MOH to evaluate if there is a footballer in there somewhere. In his 9 months at the club he has hid it well if he is a good player.

Being honest he looks totally lost playing in our system of a front 3 where he is always the wide man.

Not the only player we have bought in the MW era that doesn't suit our style of play, or has played his best football in a totally different system. Not his fault, and I really hope he can grow into the role, but I wouldnt be surprised to see him back at St Johnstone or similar next summer.

We dont have the luxury of a few easy games to blood players like MOH, Dodoo and Garner to give them half a dozen straight games to see if they can find form, they need to take their chance from the odd start or sub appearance and force themselves into the team, same as all players at all clubs who aren't first choice picks at the moment.

Not the only player we have bought in the MW era that doesn't suit our style of play, or has played his best football in a totally different system. Not his fault, and I really hope he can grow into the role, but I wouldnt be surprised to see him back at St Johnstone or similar next summer.

We dont have the luxury of a few easy games to blood players like MOH, Dodoo and Garner to give them half a dozen straight games to see if they can find form, they need to take their chance from the odd start or sub appearance and force themselves into the team, same as all players at all clubs who aren't first choice picks at the moment.

Could it be, instead, that we don't have the luxury of playing exactly the same tactics in almost every single match?

I see it's Tom Miller on comms for RTV again. That'll be me with the sound down for much of it, then. There was a guy called Rob on a couple of games ago. I'm not sure where he was from and I don't know his second name but he was good and therefore, comparatively, almost indescribably excellent. They should give the gig to him or someone like him.