Rangers v St Johnstone match preview.

If that truly is the case then the blame lies at Warburton's door. But I think Garner will come good for us.

Well it was his reputation at Preston. Andy Little has already commented tonight that one one dive was a particular favourite of Garner's at Preston and that he tried it all the time. ("but that's part of the game nowadays"). Sutton (I know) said he would be a great signing but alluded to his problems in passing (while predicting he'd score a lot of goals for us.)

Putting all hearsay aside - we've seen him be a ned and dive for us. The first two things he did in our jersey werean outrageous dive and clattering someone.

I think he's potentially a good player, though. I just wish he'd cut out the nonsense. However, it was nonsense that was already known before we bought him so, as you say, it's down to MW. Either he thought he could change him or he thinks it is acceptable....or he was desperate and could get no-one else.

Edited by SteveC

Well it was his reputation at Preston. Andy Little has already commented tonight that one one dive was a particular favourite of Garner's at Preston and that he tried it all the time. ("but that's part of the game nowadays"). Sutton (I know) said he would be a great signing but alluded to his problems in passing (while predicting he'd score a lot of goals for us.)

Putting all hearsay aside - we've seen him be a ned and dive for us. The first two things he did in our jersey was an outrageous dive and clattering someone.

I think he's potentially a good player, though. I just wish he'd cut out the nonsense. However, it was nonsense that was already known before we bought him so, as you say, it's down to MW. Either he thought he could change him or he thinks it is acceptable....or he was desperate and could get no-one else.

I feel part of the attraction was his wild nature. Anyone coming up against him is going to know they have been in a game as they say because he really mixes it.

Could well be JfK

hearts two down.....we need to nick this

EDIT: we are all posting the same thing so I'll add - 'and Ross County hit the bar". Something we all feel like doing)

Edited by SteveC

We are playing far too open , we need what we needed last year , a midfield enforcer , hopefully Crooks can be that player , still only 2 points off second and we haven't gotten anywhere like into our groove , I'm not panicking and still have faith in this squad

Same again. Not scoring when totally dominant. Positive factor we still gained a point on both the sheep and Hearts.

Well done in finding a positive. I'm looking at a table which says that after 10 games we have 16 points out of a possible 30 and a goal difference of 0.

Glum!

Oh well - good night all, 'till next time.

We should not be dropping point at home. Blown a real chance to go above Hearts and St Johnstone, Aberdeen likely to get beat off them on Sat and if we beat Killy, we're second with at least a point. Team looked good and played well, why we're not scoring I don't know! O'Halleron was outstanding, I hope he gets a run out now.

Well done in finding a positive. I'm looking at a table which says that after 10 games we have 16 points out of a possible 30 and a goal difference of 0.

Glum!

Oh well - good night all, 'till next time.

I empathise with that but if we were to end this season with 60 points from a possible 114 and sitting minimum second I would take that. It's a season of adjustment.