Realistically where are we now

The Scottish Media will be raging that we haven't hit form... yet here we are on second place.

I can't wait to watch them start to squirm once everything really clicks.

That's the thing mate,the best thing we can do is start winning titles/trophies

That's the thing mate,the best thing we can do is start winning titles/trophies

Even just a second place finish is a slap in the face for them after all the waffle before a ball was kicked then it increased after the opening day flop against Hamilton. All the talk was "you're in with the big boys now and you will be top 6 at best"

I really don't see anyone beating us to minimum second given that even the critics gleefully point out our form has been poor yet playing poorly here we are in second place. An even bigger slap in the face for Keith Jackson so soon after pronouncing the sheep undisputed second force.

The defence has been improving and we seem to be getting a potent attacking midfield up and running. Just need to consistently put the goals away to leave the sheep trailing in our wake squabbling with Hearts and St Johnstone for third. To expose Jackson even further as a waffler I would absolutely love the sheep to do no better than their current 4th place.

Edited by JFK-1

Timmy has won 9 out of 10 so far...that's scintillating form in anybody's book.

Then you look at the state of Scottish football and the picture becomes more clearer.

Rangers were thrown like Christians to lions, through sheer determination to fight our predicament (all down to the support) we escaped certain oblivion and crawled back in the face of injustice without the help of anybody, we are the hated by every other football fan in Scotland the carry-on with all the previous board stuff added even more barriers to the fight. We are are getting stronger.

Where are we now?

In bloody good place, that's where! WATP.

3-0 today is not a glorious victory at all, it's just a few steps up and onward with another who knows how many steps to go.

Timmy has won 9 out of 10 so far...that's scintillating form in anybody's book.

I doubt anybody at all has any illusions about what would happen if they were out of the picture and we were left hogging the Champions league money at will. The evidence the league is a farce is staring us in the face right now. As far as i'm concerned we're minimum second best in it even after years out of the picture and extraordinary boardroom turmoil until recently.

That's how poor it is and how meaningless their most recent league titles are.

Even just a second place finish is a slap in the face for them after all the waffle before a ball was kicked then it increased after the opening day flop against Hamilton. All the talk was "you're in with the big boys now and you will be top 6 at best"

For as long as their 'title' isn't in danger us finishing 2nd is no slap in the face...quite the reverse.