Rangers 2 ( Kiernan, McKay) v Hearts 0 post-match discussion

I think he's due to begin putting them away and this would be a fine time for him to start. Going 5 points clear of them gives us a little breathing space and two wins in a row against significant opposition can only be good for the confidence of all . Aside from that i'm confident they're going to find their day out with Garner to be a most frustrating and even bruising encounter.

The sale of Pittodrie won't go anywhere near paying for the construction of the new stadium (house prices and rents are tumbling up here, a lot of squeaky bums about property wise) but that wont worry them as Aberdeen City Council and perversely Aberdeenshire Council will likely pick up the tab.

The sale of Pittodrie won't go anywhere near paying for the construction of the new stadium (house prices and rents are tumbling up here, a lot of squeaky bums about property wise) but that wont worry them as Aberdeen City Council and perversely Aberdeenshire Council will likely pick up the tab.

I through the aberdeen were trying to do something similar to Swansea but got cold feet after Swansea(who share the Liberty with a rugby team) were investigated

I never thought to PM you for information on it. A chance missed.

Reckon the fans will play a massive part today. We need to get at Hearts from the first whistle. We got a reaction last weekend against Aberdeen and now we have a chance for a bit of revenge against Hearts on our own turf. I'd expect a similar line-up to last week with Hill replaced with Wilson. I'd keep the rest the same with Waggy and Forester ready to come on from the bench if we need to change it. Hopefully we take our chances today and as was mentioned above, Garner is involved. I'm absolutely buzzing for this one