[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 1 Rangers (McKay 23)

What's happened to Dodoo ? Wasn't even on the bench tonight.

Genuinely despair every time I see Miller getting a game ahead of him

What has happened to Jason Holt. Only time I saw him was in 2 fights

Took some time off to calm down, shooting ourselves in the foot is becoming a bad habit. Couple of positives, McKay was lively and got my Rangers MOTM, Windass looked solid, Waghorn would get the nod from me for a start on Saturday. One big negatives is Tavernier's shooting is abysmal, he need a sharp word.

Saturday speaks for itself, if players canny raise their game for this one, then they shouldn't be at Rangers/

We are where we are with regards to players/playing squad, we will finish in 2nd place in the league, until we get serious investment we will not challenge them for the title, simples!

we're perfectly entitled to expect better than that shite served up tonight and at the weekend

20 points behind at the half way stage and paying 10k a week to likes of senderos to sit and do nothing is not and won't ever be acceptable to give a "hey ho" to.

Whole different ball game if we could just cut out the unforced defensive catastrophes and start converting more of the numerous chances we create.

Possession: St Johnstone 39% - Rangers 61%

Shots: St Johnstone 6 - Rangers 18

Edited by JFK-1

Apart from the late winners we've had recently...

I do wonder what some fans expect from this team?, we will finish 2nd and we won't challenge for the title until we get some serious cash investment!, some of the players we have signed will improve but we won't challenge seriously until we can sign better quality players!.

However I do think we are improving, unfortunately not quick enough for some!.