[FT] Hearts 4 - 1 Rangers (Hyndman 36)

The only thing that is going great to seriously change our fortunes is money and we don't have any , get used to it .

At Brentford he had a far bigger budget and got results , in fact their last 4 players transferred out for over £31 .5 million , if given the right resources he can do the job , if he's replaced who do they bring in , cause the money's the same

The only thing that is going great to seriously change our fortunes is money and we don't have any , get used to it .

At Brentford he had a far bigger budget and got results , in fact their last 4 players transferred out for over £31 .5 million , if given the right resources he can do the job , if he's replaced who do they bring in , cause the money's the same

Oh im used to it alright----far far too used to it.

We all feared Griffiths in our anticipation of going back up around this time one year ago...40 goal Griffiths wasn't even considered for this season and was immediately replaced with someone of real quality.

Our forward thinking compared to theirs is "where we are" and somehow from somewhere we need to look at a completely different approach to what we want to achieve again in the game, perhaps Red Bull can dig us out before the years of pain continue.

Okay we should make it to the Europa League qualifiers in June, but I can only see total humiliation like all the other Scottish representatives we have witnessed over the years, that's where we are going nowhere fast.

I honestly cannot remember a more pathetic second half performance in 22 years of watching Rangers. I didn't see one player screaming at his team mates, showing leadership or fighting for the jersey. It was a total capitulation.

If Crooks wasn't good enough to replace Halliday in this team he must be a terrible footballer because Halliday has been a liability all season. He rode on the coat tails of being the boy from ibrox early in the season but surely he won't start on Saturday after that horror show?

Also thought Hodson was a stick on for a starting spot given Taverniers previous shambolic display at tynecastle but MW simply doesn't learn from his mistakes. I'm not sure he's got it in him to fix the many weaknesses his squad has.

I still think its a knee jerk reaction against MW but he doesnt seem to be learning from past errors. He has to get to the end of the season and finish 2nd. But now he needs to get another response similar to the last Hearts away game. I think there is an argument for underestimating the top flight as some games havent been pretty and have taken last minute goals against Dundee and Partick to get points.

We are still a work in progress, we were never going to start challenging Celtic when our income isnt in the same league. First step is go get second place then into the Europa league proper. And once / if the merchandise with Ashley is ever fixed thats going to be a good shot in the arm for income. These things are when we will start seeing improvements in the playing squad.

Dare I say it, Kenny Shiels had something when he said that all other managers had MW's tactics worked out. There seems to be no real progress away from the struggling through, nicking a late win, or being out fought and needing some luck to win. When his style works, it looks great, but when it doesn't, my god we look pathetic!! Does he not understand tactics like keep it tight for the first 20 mins, then start to push players more advanced? It seems that there is only one way to play right from the kick off and that is to try to play possession football, but I really believe in there being merit in letting the opposition have the ball and play on the counter, drawing them out and hit on the break would have been a fair approach at Tynecastle too, but no - we stick to the plan and get shafted.

I can take being beaten by a better team, but I really find it hard to stomach when a team out fights us!! We should never lose on will to win.

Just in the door from that f*&king debacle.

If he starts Halliday and Kiernan on Saturday he'd be as well filling in his own P45.

He always says the players have to earn their place and the younger players should have a pathway to the first team, well I refuse to believe there isn't anyone at Auchenhowie who could do a better job as a holding midfielder than Halliday.

For a spell we were lumping balls up the middle of the park to McKay in the centre forward position against to huge centre half's plain nuts.

The substitution of Hyndman what the f*&k can you say about that, no wonder there was a very loud chorus of boos from the Rangers end.

We were bullied off the ball all night all over the park and he brings on Holt, all night long we were crying out for the physical presence of Dodoo who had a great game against Hearts last time.

On Saturday we will be playing a very physical Ross County side who will park the bus a rigid 433 will not cut it.

Warburton has some big decisions to make over the next few days I hope he's man enough to make them.

Edited by forlanssister
Shite spelling