A calm, rational analysis from Richard Wilson

He knows full well what he's doing, there's a constant recurring theme where he'll jump into bed with anyone who shares his views no matter how great an enemy of Rangers they are. It just so happens like English he shares a well documented hatred of Dave King. See Nil By mouth thread, preference of Llambias and Leech etc. for other examples.

Is "Brahim Hemdani" not the Gersnet nom de plume of Tom English?

No. BH knows about Scott, McMillan, Millar, Brand and Wilson. TE on the other hand knows nothing about Rangers.

Wikipedia? A couple of books, paid for via expenses, maybe even claimed against tax, as well. Amazing what dodges you can pick up by osmosis from Rangers' accounts.

Have they ever been seen in the same place at the same time? If not, there's your clincher.

Edited by Uilleam

Bh has never got over king buying us and leaving him with egg on his face. Say what you like about bh he holds a grudge at a world class level.

A Cnut, then, unable to hold back the tide, in this instance that of history. English, on the other hand is a.....work it out yourself...

Apparently, he iconic Cnut was demonstrating that even he, King of England, Norway, and Denmark, could not hold back the waves, and the popular story is a subversion of the original. In any event, the tide, obeyed its own laws, as does history.

No. BH knows about Scott, McMillan, Millar, Brand and Wilson. TE on the other hand knows nothing about Rangers.

Totally agree BH definitely does not think Dave King is a fit and proper person to control Rangers due to his dodgy tax dealings. however I have no doubt he is a Gers supporter which is a very broad church.

IRRC nobody from the BBC is banned from Ibrox even McLaughlin,it's just that Rangers have declined to afford McLaughlin journalistic privileges.

Indeed, I was less specific in this case.

With regard to Mr. English, I would assume he knows quite a bit about Rangers, but as a journo he takes any freedom he wants to and is rather irresponsible with the info he presents, if not to say biased and hardly impartial.

In that respect, it would do well if the club would finally see it fit to a have a media liason chap or lass, or anyone else dealing with the media, and make sure that certain people won't get access to anything Rangers unless they buy a ticket.

English is another one with a long term agenda. He is the more respectable face of the coven including Ill Phil and the others. His rumour mongering is no more than an attempt to give gravitas to rubbish made up by the fool James or Muirhead.

He is in place to broadcast lies to cause disquiet among the Rangers support and for no other reason.

Meanwhile the mental health of the fool James continues to deteriorate -

" I realise that most of my diligent readers apprise themselves of the excellent contributions of my commentators and will be aware of the reasons for my absence from our site yesterday. A neighbour had called me to advise that Police Scotland were urgently trying to reach me. They left a letter behind that their intelligence unit had picked up on a credible threat to my life. According to a detective sergeant, the conspirators are based in the Stranraer area. Some were active members of the UVF and UDA. A couple of them had served time for murder. They were believed to have access to weapons. I was advised to stay with a family member or friend during my visit to my home town. I was in exile on my own Main Street. The price of running this site is now measured in my blood. I put my apartment on the market and demurred from cancelling my home insurance as they might raze it to the ground. My furniture is now in storage. It’s a shocking state of affairs. They evidently cannot handle the truth."

:roflmao:

I am fully aware of the difference between remuneration and expenses even if Mr English is not. I was responding to the comments on here not the accounts or what he may have said or written about them.

Thanks for clarifying what constitute legitimate expenses for the Chairman; is your view the same regardless of the amount of time said Chairman might spend here on Club business? As you know some criticism has been levelled at Mr King for just flying in and out (to attend meetings) so to speak. If he is only flying in and out it might be argued that it would be more efficient and cost effective all round to use skype or some other video service.

I too looked at BA and took a fare that came up in July. Either way we are not far apart, £6,725 - £7,000.

Quite easy to argue the opposite given the amount of money at stake if the club is run poorly.

Meanwhile the mental health of the fool James continues to deteriorate -

" I realise that most of my diligent readers apprise themselves of the excellent contributions of my commentators and will be aware of the reasons for my absence from our site yesterday. A neighbour had called me to advise that Police Scotland were urgently trying to reach me. They left a letter behind that their intelligence unit had picked up on a credible threat to my life. According to a detective sergeant, the conspirators are based in the Stranraer area. Some were active members of the UVF and UDA. A couple of them had served time for murder. They were believed to have access to weapons. I was advised to stay with a family member or friend during my visit to my home town. I was in exile on my own Main Street. The price of running this site is now measured in my blood. I put my apartment on the market and demurred from cancelling my home insurance as they might raze it to the ground. My furniture is now in storage. It’s a shocking state of affairs. They evidently cannot handle the truth."

:roflmao:

The James Identity