[FT] Dundee 2 - 1 Rangers (Garner 62)

I agree we were crap and I'm looking forward to seeing where we go, but I think we had a settled way of playing that was semi-successful. We just needed better players, and MW failed to add to the group over the last few windows. I don't think we require a total rebuild. He has started the build. It is for another to continue it.

i think you're totally wrong

this squad, all of it.

is the fucking pits.

Who would you want playing in the team next year from the current lot? Hyndman and maybe McKay for me (but the latter only really when we are winning and no stomach is required, though granted he gets battered a lot). That's about it and Hyndman will be gone. Wes is not a safe custodian. None of our so called defenders can defend, with the possible exception of Hodson if he got a run at his own position. I don't think we have any fit midfielders who can play (Hyndman aside) and we've no forwards worth a candle (Miller now being too old.)

I see it as a total rebuild - literally a whole new team.

Since we were illegally and unfairly cast into the bottom league we have wasted chance after chance, year after year to actually use the time to build something.

It's terrifying, tbh. And folk on here are talking about Europe! We are shit in Scotland far less further afield.

It's an interesting question. If you are talking first-team, then very few. Perhaps, Foderingham, Wallace, Wilson, McKay, and maybe Garner -- depending on how he fits in. (And Hyndman but he'll be away.)

If you are talking squad, then I'd keep most. Even the much-maligned Halliday and Tavernier are 'decent' players that can be good squad players.

A good coach can elevate the current squad, so in that regard I don't think it's a total rebuild. It's certainly clear we need upgrades all over the park, but I don't think that necessarily means a complete re-build; merely better quality additions -- perhaps a few!

A good coach can elevate the current squad, so in that regard I don't think it's a total rebuild. It's certainly clear we need upgrades all over the park, but I don't think that necessarily means a complete re-build; merely better quality additions -- perhaps a few!

I think it's Merlin we need.

Its going to take a lot of money to build a decent team and I just don't think the club wants to spend big it looks like were the ones now with the biscuit tin , if some real money is not spent its going to get worse we badly need some kind of scouting system in place to bring in the best young talent sooner rather than later I think I wouls say some of this bunch of player wouldn't have got in the third team to play Glasgow corporation transport back in my day .

No matter how bad it looks there will be 4 or 5 players at least that can step up with better quality.

Fair enough ,i agree 4,5,maybe even 6 can stay and step it up.

If we are talking matchday squad,then we need another 10/12.

Is this a total rebuild or not?Please ,no semantics-----we will be looking for 11 players (a whole team in anyones language)

Fair enough ,i agree 4,5,maybe even 6 can stay and step it up.

If we are talking matchday squad,then we need another 10/12.

Is this a total rebuild or not?Please ,no semantics-----we will be looking for 11 players (a whole team in anyones language)

who?

name them