Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

It might also be that other teams allowed us to play well by giving time and space to our players. Teams have now learnt that the best way to play us is to press us and be physical. Our players are no longer finding they have the time to play passes or the space to run into to receive the ball. How much of our problem in coping with this is down to the management team promoting a fairly slow tempo

and emphasising possession rather than what you do with the possession is open to question.

That can't be true as those good performances came in the middle of our games. If teams had figured us out, then we should've been doing well at the start of the season then fade away, but we started poorly then had a little good spell then fell away again. It might be true that teams have always had us sussed, but then our good games show that we were able to overcome that.

Anyway, those few good games don't excuse the many poor ones.

The reason Warburton went for loan signings was due mainly to the financial restrictions placed on him.

He will do it in his next job and did it in his last.

I cant see the financial prudence in signing loans not goid enough for the team and he did that repeatedly.

Hes looking after your spurs and arsenals and himself.

I say that as someone who never wanted him to go.

That can't be true as those good performances came in the middle of our games. If teams had figured us out, then we should've been doing well at the start of the season then fade away, but we started poorly then had a little good spell then fell away again. It might be true that teams have always had us sussed, but then our good games show that we were able to overcome that.

Anyway, those few good games don't excuse the many poor ones.

The quality of our players is not good enough to attain any kind of consistency. Look at Hearts, they gubbed us 4-1, then were piss poor against Hibs in the cup replay, and again against Partick yesterday. We are the same level.

The reason Warburton went for loan signings was due mainly to the financial restrictions placed on him.

Other than Toral & Hyndman whom we got last month we hadn't had any loan signings this season. And had Barton not left & Rossiter been fit I don't think we'd have needed them.

Ally McCoist has taken a lot of flak.

He signed Vuckic.

Warburton signed:

Rossiter

Barton

Crooks

Toral

O'Halloran (500k)

Garner (1.7m)

Etc

Etc

Etc

The more I think about it, the less I think Warburton was an improvement on McCoist.

Let's be clear, this next managerial appointment is absolutely huge for us. I pray the board don't fuck this up.

Edited by Norris Cole

Ally McCoist has taken a lot of flak.

He signed Vuckic.

Warburton signed:

Rossiter

Barton

Crooks

Toral

O'Halloran (500k)

Garner (1.7m)

Etc

Etc

Etc

The more I think about it, the less I think Warburton was an improvement on McCoist.

Let's be clear, this next managerial appointment is absolutely huge for us. I pray the board don't fuck this up.

Lets not go nuts. Warburton was 10 times better.