Rangers v St Johnstone - match preview

Didn't think it was a red, though. My instant reaction was that I didn't even expect a yellow.

Evening all! I had to leave my early on 75min (niece got school in morn) so missed the end(gutted!). Can anyone give me a brief exp what happened with Rob "worse than the DTs" Keirnan??

Apart from what has happened at the end, I felt first half we played well and passed the ball really well.

Waggy looked bright as did Barrie, along with Tav swinging in some great crosses.

Second half we took the foot off the gas and was back to the old routine. Our defending is just awful!

A real plus tonight for me was..... we didn't get beat and it wasn't as cold as I feared......

Tonight only showed why we need a striker capable of getting 25 league goals per season.

We must have created 4 or 5 clear cut chances in the first half but went in only 1-0 up.

It would have been a travesty had we not won but we really must score goals.

"In any case, we can play some decent enough football, had 21 shots tonight, 11 on target. Again, our achilles heel is and remains not converting enough chances. This time, it almost shot us in the foot again." - dB.

Our Achilles' Heel is our inability to defend a lead.

Got the win we deserved tonight.

Regards officials did anyone notice in the first half that the Saints centre forward stood in an off-side position as all their kick-outs were taken then ran back to challenge for ball and never flagged off once for it.Each time he was the first to challenge so in my view coming to challenge should have seen him offside.

My mate reports he enjoyed being back in the fold tonight.

I carried on hanging wallpaper with updates via text. At 2-2 I lost it.

That, on top of a wee scuffle with the pubs resident mank the night before had my blood boiling.