Dave King facing an uncertain Ibrox future

Eight EPL clubs supposedly operated EBT's too. Did they cheat ?

And Spanish clubs owe billions in tax last I read. Did they cheat ?

I'd just like to know why HMRC chose to go after Rangers in the first place but that's another discussion entirely.

And some were used even closer to home! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9543866/Ally-McCoist-baffled-by-SPL-decision-not-to-investigate-Celtics-EBT-payment-to-Juninho.html

And you have to ask why they closed Juninho's EBT. Did they know something we didn't ?

And I believe the timing of when HMRC chose to go after Rangers for the EBT's ( just before the 2010 General Election which Labour we're going to lose) is also very significant

Timing is everything as they say

Edited by RANGERRAB

Ian1964, I'm disappointed that you've used an article from the rag that is the National. Surely as Rangers fans we're above that?

I'm sorry you are disappointed in me mate!, I just post most things related to Rangers!, I don't like them but these people who continually write/attack Rangers should be read by as many Rangers fans as possible!, IMO.

A lot of Rangers fans support independence/SNP and will read this article.

I'm sorry you are disappointed in me mate!, I just post most things related to Rangers!, I don't like them but these people who continually write/attack Rangers should be read by as many Rangers fans as possible!, IMO.

A lot of Rangers fans support independence/SNP and will read this article.

really?

i don't think there are

really?

i don't think there are

Well I have no idea how many Rangers fans support independence?, but there must be some?, anyway as I don't know I probably should not have stated that.

As far as me posting this article I think a lot of Rangers fans might not see it hence the reason I posted it, if I am wrong then admin can delete it!

Best to know what the enemy is saying.

Speaking of enemies, I heard a fragment of Brazil on Talksport the other day when he said he was hearing whispers that the ownership of Rangers was up in the air again. Nothing developed from that.

Well I have no idea how many Rangers fans support independence?, but there must be some?, anyway as I don't know I probably should not have stated that.

As far as me posting this article I think a lot of Rangers fans might not see it hence the reason I posted it, if I am wrong then admin can delete it!

I'm with Ian on this. There are Rangers supporters out there who support Indy. I can't fathom why, but there are. Personally I like to know what the enemy is plotting. So although we are clearly not condoning anyone buying this "wank sock" of a rag, it reminds everyone what we are up against with the odd post.

On another political note, don't be surprised if we see the SNP lose seats at the council elections. Only the most staunch republican nats can't see their policies falling to pieces.

I think you did right, Ian. I think we have to be aware of what is being said about us out there otherwise we are setting ourselves up for another blindside attack. I would not have known about this if you hadn't posted it.

I think that this Director of Communications that the club advertised for should be , like Trump, very conversant with twitter to take these guys head on and let them know we are not prepared to let sh*t like this slide on by without challenging it.

For the most part, I'm a big fan of The National - buy it daily since launched, and I am a huge supporter of Independence & paid up member of the SNP.

However, I have regularly completed feedback questionnaires for the paper and one thing I have constantly pulled them up on is the Pro-Ceptic bias. Regularly, the only football information is about Ceptic (so not just anti-RFC). The stance put forward in that article is very much from a Pro-Ceptic stand point & is what I have come to expect from many of the football articles. In fairness, over the past few months they have started printing a lot more about other clubs, but Martin Hannah's stance has always been clear, and I generally take anything he writes with a huge slice of bull$hit.

Martin Hannah has obviously not come to terms with the fact that it was deemed that no sporting advantage was gained by using the EBT scheme. Did it allow RFC to reward their players better - Yes, but the club still had to pay out a $hit load of cash into the funds.

To turn things around somewhat.....Ceptic have had a free-ride into the Champ league for the past number of seasons, this has then generated many £m's for them - does this offer them an unfair sporting advantage???