Aberdeen 0 - 3 Rangers (Miller 79, 81; Dodoo 83)

The sheep were a side just waiting to be found out and nowhere near as good as they were bummed up to be. That was my thought before todays match .

In truth we've been the better side each time we played them this season.

With luck we'd have buried them before half time this game.

Hyndman going off baffled me but the result speaks for itself. Well done Pedro.

Edited by boabie

Overall, despite a at large subdued second half, a satisfying performance where we should have been ahead earlier, but that triple punch was oh so cooooool! :D

That rapid triple punch was far more painful to them than if we had even gone in 2-0 up at halftime then added a third. It couldn't have worked out much better as a sickening body blow to both them and their grunting crowd.

That rapid triple punch was far more painful to them than if we had even gone in 2-0 up at halftime then added a third. It couldn't have worked out much better as a sickening body blow to both them and their grunting crowd.

True.

I wish I'd known in advance that this is what we were doing for the agonising thirty minutes prior to it though ;)

I thought Hyndman was anonymous again. We were under the cosh when he was on so I disagree that we lost shape, or whatever you want to call it, once he went off.

Windass and Dodoo have better running ability for the counter -- I think that's what PC was counting on towards the end.

As good a goal as that was from Miller, WTF is Waghorn doing missing from 5 yards?! It doesn't matter now, but that costs us too often.

That was a solid defensive performance. The youngsters gave the ball away at times, but they were solid for the most part. I think Wilson looks better too -- with added responsibility? I always thought he was the one who needed guidance. I really think our defensive performances have been much improved under PC -- it's still quite early, though.

GIRUY Dolly! So f**king easy... Brought a tear to me eye!

Edited by Rousseau

I thought Hyndman was anonymous again. We were under the cosh when he was on so I disagree that we lost shape, or whatever you want to call it, once he went off.

Windass and Dodoo have better running ability for the counter -- I think that's what PC was counting on towards the end.

As good a goal as that was from Miller, WTF is Waghorn doing missing from 5 yards?! I doesn't matter now, but that costs us too often.

That was a solid defensive performance. The youngsters gave the ball away at times, but they were solid for the most part. I think Wilson looks better too -- with added responsibility? I always thought he was the one who needed guidance. I really think our defensive performances have been much improved under PC -- it's still quite early, though.

GIRUY Dolly! So f**king easy... Brought a tear to me eye!

We seemed to go to pieces for the next period of the game though. We looked totally lost between then and the 79th minute....

I thought the same re Wilson and the defence. Impressive with the young Bates beside him - or does that help him concentrate?

Edited by SteveC

True.

I wish I'd known in advance that this is what we were doing for the agonising thirty minutes prior to it though ;)

I was concerned during that period but unlike earlier in the season when I was cringing at every opposition foray into range of our goal today I actually felt more comfortable from the view that they appeared to be handling it. The defence appeared functional and big Wes was outstanding. He kept us in it more than once.