Aberdeen 0 - 3 Rangers (Miller 79, 81; Dodoo 83)

I said the other night that Wilson looked far, far better with Bates beside him rather than Hill - there can be very little doubt that it is because he knows he is the senior CB and needs to assist the younger, more inexperienced partner. I think we all thought Wilson needed experience beside him - but it is starting to look like the added responsibility of being the mentor is making him concentrate more and making fewer mistakes.

Dare I say it, and quietly, in the last couple of games Danny Wilson has actually looked like a SPFL centre half.

I said that elsewhere -- it's a surprise to me! Perhaps it is because he knows he has to deal with it -- whatever it may be -- instead of hesitating and waiting for his partner?

I was just going to ask: when does Sportscene start? I can't wait!

10:30pm, as far as I can see.

By that time, the story of the game will have been so revised that one might well doubt that it ever happened.

What's that 4 games under Pedro now? In which we hit 9 goals for an average of 2.25 per game. If that had been the average over the season we would be sitting on 72 goals for instead of the 46 we actually have and would be just 13 goals behind the mhanks total. If he could maintain that and tighten up the defence in the transfer window we're moving into a much better place.

What's that 4 games under Pedro now? In which we hit 9 goals for an average of 2.25 per game. If that had been the average over the season we would be sitting on 72 goals for instead of the 46 we actually have and would be just 13 goals behind the mhanks total. If he could maintain that and tighten up the defence in the transfer window we're moving into a much better place.

Despite the happiness at the increase in goals I personally think that what he has immediately brought to the team is stability in defense. We actually don't look like we are going to lose goals just now.

Like you, whenever Aberdeen came forward I didn't really get nervous like I did before Pedro arrived.

Jason Holt suits the deep-lying playmaker role very well. Had a great game today - and Aberdeen were constantly cheating to try to get him sent off

Despite the happiness at the increase in goals I personally think that what he has immediately brought to the team is stability in defense. We actually don't look like we are going to lose goals just now.

Like you, whenever Aberdeen came forward I didn't really get nervous like I did before Pedro arrived.

Jason Holt suits the deep-lying playmaker role very well. Had a great game today - and Aberdeen were constantly cheating to try to get him sent off

Thank feck we got rid of warburton then!!

Thank feck we got rid of warburton then!!

I would have given him another year.... but I'm happy right now we have Pedro. I'm fine admitting I may have been wrong.

Are those who were blasting Pedro as posh just a day or two ago prepared to admit that he made them eat their words today ??? For a day at least ??