Aberdeen 0 - 3 Rangers (Miller 79, 81; Dodoo 83)

Yep. They could even field a third string under the pretence of blooding youngsters while having nothing to play for which though that be true would they field a third string against us with nothing to play for?

Wouldn't mind too much if it meant they lost that record, would make them look stupid.

What a scoreline, never in it second half, till the first. Thought Beerman started it all with the run into their half, looks a decent player in the makng.

Must try and cut out the mistakes (concentration), we put ourselves under so much pressure with silly mistakes.

:rfc::rfcbouncy:

Wouldn't mind too much if it meant they lost that record, would make them look stupid.

Prefer they would thrash the sheep and we steal second spot. Then who would look stupid after sitting on a 12 point lead with just 7 games remaining. And in addition I would prefer we take that unbeaten run from them.

Edited by JFK-1

Agree with much of what you say - but I will cut Waghorn some slack for his miss. You would expect him to finish it - but the ball travels over the top of the Aberdeen defender so he doesn't get to see the true flight of the ball till last second, and it has been travelling through the air where some would have expected the defender to get a touch.

It isn't the sitter some are making it out to be - indeed, he actually makes a cracking, powerful touch on it - he just got under it.

Saying "How does Waghorn miss from 5 yards" makes it sound like it is a tap-in - it was far, far from being a tap-in.

I agree that one was tricky, but he still should be hitting the target for me.

However, I actually meant the shot just before Miller scored. He's 5 yards out and hits the 'keeper -- Miller then scores the rebound.

I thought Waghorn had a poor game.