Aberdeen 0 - 3 Rangers (Miller 79, 81; Dodoo 83)

Caixinha speaks better English than Jackson; I imagine that that will go, too, for his command of the written word.

Caixinha has, in all likelihood, forgotten more about football, football coaching, tactics, and formations than Jackson knows, or is ever likely to know.

Caixinha is a highly qualified coach, with considerable, interesting, and varied experience behind him.

Jackson is a shill for an anti Rangers publication, which seems to be beholden to fhilthfc for its ideology and for finance.

Jackson is a ned with a keyboard.

Edited by Uilleam

The press seem to be after Pedro big time. Compare the article with Saturday's one by the bufoon Provan and the laughable Killie insult story

They must reckon he's good and needs to be got rid of quick before he can damage their favourites

I tend to agree, but in the bigger picture I think that everything is geared towards creating (or giving the impression) of on-going turmoil at Rangers. That comment by Provo regarding Dave King's financial support is absolutely ridiculous (but then again this is the man who was punting for Fat Ashley to throw his billions into the club).

25 mins of highlights courtesy of Russian Rangers ... with the goal-spell in full. Commentary by Miller and Burns ... and they are loving it ...

http://rangersfc.org/index.php?dn=news&to=art&id=2072

Tom Miller said something at the end of the game that I wanted from us, and got in spades. He said we "slapped Aberdeen down" which made me smile. And I'm coming around to Shug Burns co commentary style. He's still a wee bit OTT but he does have a decent insight and talks some sense between the cringe worthy shouts of "EE'S IN TAM, GON YERSEL SON GO ON GO ON!!!!" ?

I don't see why PC is a 'maverick'? He's named a team 24 hours earlier than usual; surely that's more to do with not knowing Scottish convention? And, the subs at the Motherwell game was a singular coincidence.

Also, the win had nothing to do with tactics, it's just Miller doing the business? What about the fact PC brought on Dodoo and moved Miller into a central position? Did that not have anything to do with it? What a plank.

The Barry Ferguson stuff just proves why many fans had doubts about him.

Edited by Rousseau

Tom Miller said something at the end of the game that I wanted from us, and got in spades. He said we "slapped Aberdeen down" which made me smile. And I'm coming around to Shug Burns co commentary style. He's still a wee bit OTT but he does have a decent insight and talks some sense between the cringe worthy shouts of "EE'S IN TAM, GON YERSEL SON GO ON GO ON!!!!"

Did he not also say something like 'lock up your sheep' when they started to leave in their droves?

25 mins of highlights courtesy of Russian Rangers ... with the goal-spell in full. Commentary by Miller and Burns ... and they are loving it ...

http://rangersfc.org/index.php?dn=news&to=art&id=2072

Interestingly I'd not noticed/heard the "Bouncy" after the second goal prior to watching this. I must have been going a bit daft myself at the time. A one man in the house bouncy :)

Edited by SteveC

Tom Miller said something at the end of the game that I wanted from us, and got in spades. He said we "slapped Aberdeen down" which made me smile. And I'm coming around to Shug Burns co commentary style. He's still a wee bit OTT but he does have a decent insight and talks some sense between the cringe worthy shouts of "EE'S IN TAM, GON YERSEL SON GO ON GO ON!!!!"

I quite enjoyed Burns he certainly has a genuine passion when calling it. I do like neutral co commentators when watching a game but obviously its Rangers TV and you are only going to get some backing.

Some opposition followers are really good at predicting scorelines. From a sheep forum, the very first post on their thread about Sundays match.

prediction: 3-0

But not so good at predicting goal scorers. From the same post.

McLean and Rooney x 2