CRAIG Whyte has set up a Twitter page

Note the heading to his page:

Entrepeneur. Business Turnaround Strategist. Would that be EBTS for short? Scandalous. I see he's had a semi-literate write in and is taking the piss out of them. (Not too successfully, as he only picked up one of the errors - but you can see this going very badly, I'm afraid.)

Note the heading to his page:

Entrepeneur. Business Turnaround Strategist. Would that be EBTS for short? Scandalous. I see he's had a semi-literate write in and is taking the piss out of them. (Not too successfully, as he only picked up one of the errors - but you can see this going very badly, I'm afraid.)

LOL how many businesses has he actually got which are trading & making money?

LOL how many businesses has he actually got which are trading & making money?

None. Zero. Nilch. Nada. He never has had.

Duck and dive.Max out the Visa. Buy a company. Sook the lifeblood out of it. Transfer the assets and disappear.

A cheap chiseler and no more. I just pray he takes Murray with him.

I would have thought the procurators office would have tried to stop this , then again I think he will walk on all charges , as much as I would like to see him locked away with the other rascals .

Thought this trial was just about when Whyte got Rangers from SDM?

there will be a number of people who won't want him questioned in court

and once he is there are going to be more questions than answers

In legal circles Findlay is regarded as the best in court. He s attention to non-legal technical detail in the most complex cases is what apparently marks him out.

He's known for pulling not proven verdicts in what initially appeared to be cut and dried guilty of murder cases. I would guess that marks him out as an expert at muddying the waters.

In legal circles Findlay is regarded as the best in court. He s attention to non-legal technical detail in the most complex cases is what apparently marks him out.

His defence in the "why don't you go home" case was pitiful. I could have done a better job.

His defence in the "why don't you go home" case was pitiful. I could have done a better job.

I don't have a dog in this fight tbh. Just passing on what a couple of advocates were saying to me when I met them in the pub and we had a few beers. I've never met him or seen him in court. I just asked who the best in Scotland was and they both said that he was due to his understanding of technical detail. That view is apparently fairly common. Whether that is due to instructing solicitors or a combination of the information he is given and his ability to use it or whether he simply mesmerises the court with his magic pipe and sideboards I have no idea.