The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Central midfielder.

Started his career more as an attacking midfielder but now sits a little further back but I wouldn't go as far as to call him a defensive midfielder. Solid consistent passing %, decent in the air for a midfielder, creates a lot of chances and likes to get stuck in

Capture.png

I always thought Dorrans was more of an attacking player, but as you say it looks like he has been moved back slightly but not quite in the defensive role, he looks a solid midfielder from those stats and will probably chip in with a few goals, I think he will be a good player, he has played at a good level his entire career.

As mentioned above you just need to look at the Scotland manager to see why he can't get in the team, a guy that continually picks Barry Bannan, Steven Fletcher and lets Scott Brown come and go as he pleases while omitting someone like Oliver Burke, the mans an idiot and the sooner he is removed the better.

I'm not going to get carried away but our moves so far in the transfer market have been really positive and will hopefully set us up for a good season ahead, just hope we can get a good center forward in, the boy Herrera looks a player, remains to be seen if we can tempt him over though.

Hearts top scorer and player of the year Jamie Walker has informed the club he wants to leave Tynecastle.

Director of football Craig Levein confirmed this morning that the 23-year-old forward - who was linked with Rangers last week - made it clear he would like a move this summer.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/transfer-news-live-celtic-rangers-10526485

DBEZfnzXkAAl7gF.jpg

Edited by ian1964

Hearts top scorer and player of the year Jamie Walker has informed the club he wants to leave Tynecastle.

Director of football Craig Levein confirmed this morning that the 23-year-old forward - who was linked with Rangers last week - made it clear he would like a move this summer.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/transfer-news-live-celtic-rangers-10526485

DBEZfnzXkAAl7gF.jpg

When was that?

When was that?

supergers07

By the time that it was over.....

18-06-2007

United Kingdom

Re: Transfer Speculation Thread

Walker Circa 2011 time

Lifted from FF:

Originally Posted by IanDurrant10

I'll just stick it up because people can take what they like from it

Deals for Alves, Jack, Pena, Dorrans & Herrera were all agreed, baring any hitches they will sporadically arrive next few days

Outlay of £6m-£7m

1 hr later Dorrans news came to light publically

However, this was just the beginning & not the 'star' name

A few more are due on loan also, Dalcio & a CB

That's what I told the lads, can again be taken as gossip not gospel

Edited by ian1964

£6-7m? Are we back on the EBTs?

Kiddyfiddler Street are wondering where the money is coming from after Ill Phil, the tramp fool beggar JJ and umpteen others had been assuring them for months that the erse was out our trousers. :rfcbouncy:

Edited by boabie

LaudrupsHair‏*@LaudrupsHair 1m

1 minute ago

So @tedermeatballs has also just turned up at Glasgow Airport

LaudrupsHair‏*@LaudrupsHair 9m

9 minutes ago

More

Sky tv cameras have arrived at the arrivals of Glasgow airport...