The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

colinstein57

colinstein57 is online now An oldy

09-08-2006

Default Re: Transfer Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Burgh-Ger View Post

Sorry - can you bring me up to speed - has a medical been confirmed for Alves tomorrow?

Both us and the yahoos have medicals booked at Ross Hall tomorrow. Alves is the name I've been told.

It would appear we're going to get the hardening of the central defence all have been complaining of throughout the season. No disrespect to Clint Hill who did a good job. This all on it's own can make a massive difference.

It would appear we're going to get the hardening of the central defence all have been complaining of throughout the season. No disrespect to Clint Hill who did a good job. This all on it's own can make a massive difference.

The Mexican Pena. Looks a player. Clips on YouTube. Pretty physical and knows where the net is. No small amount of skill

I will believe the Alves thing when I see it. If we do have anyone booked into Ross hall tomorrow I think Jack would be a better bet.

And a lot of speculated CB's as an example before we finally ended up with Hill and Senderos? I was content with the three you mention too but in the end up they weren't in the picture for one reason and another. Hopefully we can get a more or less settled line up from the outset this time. Scrap our way into the Europa group stage and be looking at another good window in January with that windfall.

Even the current probable dealing should propel us comfortably ahead of the rest this time round and there will be no further debate about who the two best teams are.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

I will believe the Alves thing when I see it. If we do have anyone booked into Ross hall tomorrow I think Jack would be a better bet.

Rumour mill.

Bruno Alves deal to be concluded by the end of the week. Ryan (Union) Jack pre contract set to be confirmed as soon as Alves deal is concluded.

It's been reported Pedro wants to announce Alves deal 1st as a statement of intent and to hopefully strengthen his hand in negotiations with other targets.

If any of you have a tenner to spare on a long shot or maybe some free money after signing up to a betting site.

Rangers to win SPL (2017/18) 8/1

Sheep 12/1, Edinburgh sheep 80/1, Edinburgh exuberance utd 150/1, wont bother mentioning anyone else.

If any of you have a tenner to spare on a long shot or maybe some free money after signing up to a betting site.

Rangers to win SPL (2017/18) 8/1

Sheep 12/1, Edinburgh sheep 80/1, Edinburgh exuberance utd 150/1, wont bother mentioning anyone else.

Unless someone has 10 to 15 million to throw at Rangers you'd be as well setting fire to your tenner mate.

We'll see how next season goes and maybe risk the tenner the following one.