The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Hull have been linked with Josh Windass, while Rob Kiernan and Harry Forrester have been told they can go.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/816305/Rangers-transfer-news-Pedro-Caixinha-Graham-Dorrans-Alfredo-Morelos

It looks like its not only Warburton who can't recognise a football player.

Forrester especially will look back on a wasted opportunity to prove himself.

The other two wouldn't have made my secondary school team.

The Portuguese boss revealed he has been fully backed by the Ibrox board to land all of his top targets.

He said: “We are delighted with all the signings we have as all of them are our first options.

“I think we need more width in the last third, and we need more aggression in that part of the pitch.

We need to have more aggressive attacking full-backs, attacking spaces, arrivals, having associations with the strikers and to put more crosses in.

“That is what we are looking to have in our attacking side.”

Tbh...I thought the least of our worries were the full-backs (Wallace & Tav), they do well in all the things PC mentions above, the only negative you could hold against them is their defensive abilities, but PC hasn't mentioned that part in his quotes, though he does mention putting more crosses in.

Do you think he's happy with the full-backs, suggesting there will be no newcomers for these positions? Personally speaking, I'd be surprised if he replaced Wallace or Tav as they've certainly provided an attacking threat. My only concern is Tav's final ball...it's horrendous at times, maybe he's working on improving it.

It looks like its not only Warburton who can't recognise a football player.

Forrester especially will look back on a wasted opportunity to prove himself.

The other two wouldn't have made my secondary school team.

Iam going to miss Harrrreeeee. I reallly liked him when he was playing well. Pity.

Good thing with these young and enthusiastic folk is that they do quite a bit more "instinctively" and without thinking "too" much. Hence they do end up with some spectacular or at times unorthodox goals. Quite a few of those have the problem that with "age" and "experience" they start to "think too long" before shooting and thus miss opportunities that they would have buried earlier.

Snippets from FF regarding McLean:

I'm led to believe that Kenny McLean has told Aberdeen he wants the Rangers move now,but is prepared to sit it out until January and sign a pre-contract if need be.

We had a 750k bid knocked back supposedly.

Rangers have been in contact with aberdeen, the boy is desperate for the move apparently when he was in America he was blown away as he was mobbed by rangers fans

I know someone who is close to his best mate who went over to america with him. I think it's only a matter of time more likely a pre contract in jan