The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Alfredo Morelos is flying into Scotland for a medical on Monday. Three-year deal agreed #RangersFC

Express

Express Sport can reveal that the HJK Helsinki striker is due in Scotland as he closes in on a £1million move to Ibrox.

The 20-year-old Colombian – who could be joined at Ibrox by Norwich City star Graham Dorrans before the end of the week – has agreed a three-year deal with the Gers and that will be sealed if he passes a medical and is then granted a work permit.

Meanwhile, Gers boss Pedro Caixinha has made Benfica winger Daniel Candeias, pictured, his fifth summer signing.

Candeias moved in a £700,000 deal and believes Caixinha can help him shine again.

He teams up with Bruno Alves, Ryan Jack, Dalcio, Fabio Cardoso and Mexicans Carlos Pena and Eduardo Herrera, who have been granted work permits.

Candeias said: “The coach knows me and it was when we worked together at Nacional I was playing my best and I’m sure he can bring it out in me again.”

“I’m looking for the stability I had at Nacional, where I spent three years. I can get that here and get back to my best.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/815846/Rangers-transfer-news-Alfredo-Morelos-Daniel-Candeias-Pedro-Caixinha-HJK-Helsinki

Kenny Miller back in April when he signed his new one year deal said “For me I still want to win the league back..."

He wasn't kidding you know. Whether he finds a place in our new team is up for debate right enough.

He's part of Pedro's plans which isn't a bad thing. Kenny might just get his wish.

PS: Delighted with the Candeias capture btw.

Kenny Miller back in April when he signed his new one year deal said “For me I still want to win the league back..."

He wasn't kidding you know. Whether he finds a place in our new team is up for debate right enough.

He's part of Pedro's plans which isn't a bad thing. Kenny might just get his wish.

PS: Delighted with the Candeias capture btw.

There must be some sort of role for Miller given that he got a contract when they could simply have let him go. Might be given a string of substitute appearances for the last half hour or so when he is fresh and opposition legs are tiring.

The Scottish media is rather quiet about Garner's alleged move to Ipswich. Should it happen, it might open the way for Hardie and perhaps Dodoo, though I would expect both are behind Herrera and Morelos in the packing order. But we have to make sure we have enough people about there, given possible injuries and a lengthy season.