The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Not a lot of "wonder strikes" in there....but a lot of "being in the right place" type goals. Also shows good awareness & composure. If he can bring that to PC's new team, then he will score a barrel load!!!

Not a lot of "wonder strikes" in there....but a lot of "being in the right place" type goals. Also shows good awareness & composure. If he can bring that to PC's new team, then he will score a barrel load!!!

the chances still have to be created though

who in these names that are linked is what you would call the creative type either winger or say like mckay an attacking mid?

who in these names that are linked is what you would call the creative type either winger or say like mckay an attacking mid?

Candeias, Pena, Walker, Dalcio and Dorrans too. McKay's not gone just yet either, and Dodoo (left winger by trade) and Kranjcar are still there too.

Don't know anything really about the guys that have already been brought in, or even many others we're linked to. I'm sure PC will bring in the required skill set to provide the opportunities.

TBH, last season we got a fairly high amount of chances, it's just that we didn't finish them.

Don't know anything really about the guys that have already been brought in, or even many others we're linked to. I'm sure PC will bring in the required skill set to provide the opportunities.

TBH, last season we got a fairly high amount of chances, it's just that we didn't finish them.[/QUOTE]

And that for me was where we failed last season, if we had taken even half the chances created we would have had more points on the board!

TBH, last season we got a fairly high amount of chances, it's just that we didn't finish them.

And that for me was where we failed last season, if we had taken even half the chances created we would have had more points on the board!

Exactly! Things can only get better...:champs:

What you can get for £1M these days.

gn46_1.png

Edited by Bearman

Then again, try scoring goals in the Finnish league and do that in the English Championship or the "park-the-bus" Scottish Premiership.

Meanwhile, one informed chap from FF said this ...

Originally Posted by IanDurrant10 View Post

After this '4' are in, I'm not sure we will get anyone else

Not imminently anyway & it's certainly very quiet

Moves for Walker haven't progressed at all, Rangers enquired last week then went cold & suspect it's dead at least for moment

(Rumour is BM is close to renewing but only rumour & unsubstantiated)

I would guess, get this 4 in then concentrate on shifting others out

Then possibly move later in window depending on above

That's the latest 'gossip' I have - but that's what it is gossip

All 4 are hopefully tied up by end of week

Then everyone on this thread will be bored

Edited by der Berliner

Then again, try scoring goals in the Finnish league and do that in the English Championship or the "park-the-bus" Scottish Premiership.

Meanwhile, one informed chap from FF said this ...

When quoting from FF it would help if the posters name is included in the post.

After a few weeks offline, it's been good to see us conduct our transfer business so efficiently.

Can't say I know a whole lot about most of the players but they look pretty good on the face of it and must surely improve a squad that struggled last year. Certainly a big season ahead for us with such a large outlay on players.