The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

When quoting from FF it would help if the posters name is included in the post.

Added the informer.

C&Ping all of a post leaves you with a bit of "baggage" that needs to be erased, but for the sake of originality, I can sure add it. Methinks the link to the relevant thread has been posted a few times before, a mere 500 pages by now:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1110987-Transfer-Speculation-Thread-**-Check-First-Post-for-Updates-**-(772-Viewing)&p=25354237#post25354237

We're going to have very little time to be bored. I expect we may get news of deals being finalised etc over the next week but the Europa league draw is in just 6 days time then the real fretting will begin. Not that it really matters but the sheep mob are scoffing and predicting we will be lucky to make the third qualifying round presumably because that's actually their level and of course they're much better than us. Right?

Aside from the crucial financial aspects I would love us to get to that group stage just to rub their own ungulate droppings in their bleating faces.

Not a lot of "wonder strikes" in there....but a lot of "being in the right place" type goals. Also shows good awareness & composure. If he can bring that to PC's new team, then he will score a barrel load!!!

Looks like a classic poacher ever ready to take a snap shot without even bothering to look up. Always knows where the goal is.

Think Morales will be a bigger gamble than most seem to think. 25 goals in Finnish football is what here? Maybe ten. Don't see it in the guy, hopefully he can bag 25 goals here and prove me wrong. Got to say the same with Candiase and Dalcio just don't see what we get from them especially paying £700k for a guy who in his whole career at 29 years old has played 4 games for his parent clubs. Would have been better to loan the guy if the fee involved was low

Pena, Alves and maybe Cordoso are great signings. Hopefully we add Dorrans, think it's essential we get him now.

Morelos taking in Ibrox

DCNFJW3WAAAkwJI.jpg

He looks a stalky wee guy for only 20. Don't think we have too much worry about him being lightweight. Some squad size we have right now, hopefully get RK, MOH and HF off the books as surely surplus to requirements. Gonna be a good week I reckon

Think Morales will be a bigger gamble than most seem to think. 25 goals in Finnish football is what here? Maybe ten. Don't see it in the guy, hopefully he can bag 25 goals here and prove me wrong. Got to say the same with Candiase and Dalcio just don't see what we get from them especially paying £700k for a guy who in his whole career at 29 years old has played 4 games for his parent clubs. Would have been better to loan the guy if the fee involved was low

Pena, Alves and maybe Cordoso are great signings. Hopefully we add Dorrans, think it's essential we get him now.

Do you really think that Finnish football is a much lower level than Scottish?

Do you really think that Finnish football is a much lower level than Scottish?

Similar population size, maybe the major difference being that they don't have any giants like Rangers. But that's not to say that they can't unearth some real gems. Anybody can.

JJ is a good example

And presumably we're trusting his judgment on this one though in saying that others aside from him must have had a look after he raised the boys name. A feather in the cap of JJ if this boy turns into a goal machine and a major sell on asset.