The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

based on what exactly?

the tripe served up against the part timers?

on that evidence he's hopeless.

As ever, it is all about opinions.

I have liked what I have seen of the young lad from day one, so will look forward to a fresh, fit, & fruitful season ahead.

But what ho, don't let me keep you from wallowing in your well ..............

As ever, it is all about opinions.

I have liked what I have seen of the young lad from day one, so will look forward to a fresh, fit, & fruitful season ahead.

But what ho, don't let me keep you from wallowing in your well ..............

I think he could well be our player of the season this year. He was brilliant for England last summer. Hopefully he stays injury free

Might simply be his opinion, but IanDurrant10 today remarked re Walker:

I expect him to be at Rangers by end of week

Re the Hearts friendly last Friday someone noted:

Was very good on Friday…

He didn’t look bothered his arse when he scored which you could feel irked a few in the stands….walked right down the tunnel when taken off and apparently looked disinterested in corporate after the game….

There's a couple of articles in today's Evening Times suggesting Jamie Walker's proposed switch might be back on. Could be paper filler, or maybe another bid is being considered.

There's a couple of interesting articles referred to on the Beeb's Scottish football gossip for today... one that reports Don Cowie being surprised that we are the only club showing interest in Walker... and another suggesting that Hearts are about to offer Walker a deal that would make him their highest paid player.

We could of course accept both of these at face value, but I do rather suspect that this might either be the work of Hearts to sustain their inflated valuation of the player, or perhaps the player's agent to try and extract maximum value from any potential deal with us. Either of which would suggest progress is being made towards a deal.

There's a couple of interesting articles referred to on the Beeb's Scottish football gossip for today... one that reports Don Cowie being surprised that we are the only club showing interest in Walker... and another suggesting that Hearts are about to offer Walker a deal that would make him their highest paid player.

We could of course accept both of these at face value, but I do rather suspect that this might either be the work of Hearts to sustain their inflated valuation of the player, or perhaps the player's agent to try and extract maximum value from any potential deal with us. Either of which would suggest progress is being made towards a deal.

I would also be very, very surprised if Hearts, a club looking for money to finance the shortfall on their new stand, were to offer Walker a contract to make him the highest paid player at their club, bearing in mind they have just signed Lafferty and Berra who will not be on small wages by any means.....

I would also be very, very surprised if Hearts, a club looking for money to finance the shortfall on their new stand, were to offer Walker a contract to make him the highest paid player at their club, bearing in mind they have just signed Lafferty and Berra who will not be on small wages by any means.....

Exactly... Which is what makes me think its a little mischievous

Exactly... Which is what makes me think its a little mischievous

As mischievous as the PC has 'lost the dressing room' schtick which is being retailed @19 = 1dozen, all over the internet.

As mischievous as the PC has 'lost the dressing room' schtick which is being retailed @19 = 1dozen, all over the internet.

This is the ground in which this stuff works... take a kernel of information, sensationalise it, mix it with some plausible stuff up to fluff it out and then watch social media devour every aspect of it to the point nobody has a clue what is real and what isn't. Apart from the ITK posters, of course... :flute: