The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

So if we were to consider Kranjcar and Rossiter new additions which in effect they are at the last count we now have 11 in and more to come.

Edited by JFK-1

Partick Thistle want Rangers outcast Michael O’Halloran as St Johnstone remain in the hunt.

Thistle are desperate to bolster their attacking options for next season and have opened talks with the Ibrox club.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1251518/partick-thistle-want-rangers-outcast-michael-ohalloran-as-st-johnstone-remain-in-the-hunt/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:scotsunsport:FBLink:Statement:Sport

Partick Thistle want Rangers outcast Michael O’Halloran as St Johnstone remain in the hunt.

Thistle are desperate to bolster their attacking options for next season and have opened talks with the Ibrox club.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1251518/partick-thistle-want-rangers-outcast-michael-ohalloran-as-st-johnstone-remain-in-the-hunt/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:scotsunsport:FBLink:Statement:Sport

We should be looking to ship out O'Halloran as part of a swap deal as I would have thought any team in the top league bar them and the sheep would want him... Is there anyone at Partick we want? Send him to Hearts as part of the Walker deal?

MOH's going to rip us apart if he signs for another SPFL club! :facepalm:

Aye, he'll be attacking Wallace! Even Aird looked brilliant against Wallace when he played for Canada against Scotland!

I am perhaps unfairly denigrating Wallace, but he will really need to get back to full fitness and find some form.

MK Dons target Gers’ Rob Kiernan

Rangers defender Rob Kiernan has been linked with Milton Keynes Dons.

The English side are believed to made a move for the 26-year-old after he was reportedly told by Rangers he was surplus to requirements.

MK Dons are however thought to be struggling to meet the £200,000 price tag set by Rangers to complete the deal.

Kiernan has a contract to stay at Ibrox until June 2018 but did not impress last season. (HITC)

‘Europa League exit had no impact on my decision’

Rangers midfielder Graham Dorrans insisted his desire to come to Ibrox wasn’t dampened by the side’s shock exit from the Europa League.

Rangers’ latest summer signing, Dorrans, 30, insisted putting the heat on Celtic was his main priority.

He told the Record: “it had no affect on me coming here at all. I was just desperate to be part of the club I’ve supported all my life.

“And competing for the title is the most important thing for Rangers anyway. It won’t be easy because Celtic are a strong team.” (HITC)

In spite of all the degrading of Kiernan I personally would be more inclined to keep him in stead of "bombscare" Danny Wilson.

Wilson has had the benefit of playing with higher grade players,whereby Kiernan, especially with us has had to put up with playing with "the wanderer" Tavernier,and has not had the chance to play with better players and Wilson has shown no improvement.

Rangers eye Willock Rangers are looking to sign Manchester United youngster Matty Willock. A loan deal looks more likely for the 20-year-old who was named among the substitutes for United’s final match of the season against Crystal Palace. Jose Mourinho is an admirer of the attacking midfielder but with the club spending heavily in the transfer market it seems a loan move would be best for his development. (ESPN)

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-odds-cut-on-patrick-roberts-return-rangers-chase-manchester-united-midfielder-marseille-eye-dembele-1-4499395

Rangers eye Willock Rangers are looking to sign Manchester United youngster Matty Willock. A loan deal looks more likely for the 20-year-old who was named among the substitutes for United’s final match of the season against Crystal Palace. Jose Mourinho is an admirer of the attacking midfielder but with the club spending heavily in the transfer market it seems a loan move would be best for his development. (ESPN)

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-odds-cut-on-patrick-roberts-return-rangers-chase-manchester-united-midfielder-marseille-eye-dembele-1-4499395

Cant see how we would fit in another midfielder?