[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

You should probably take a break from the computer G. Clearly you are emotional, frustrated and angry.

It isn't serving you any favours bringing it on here though my friend.

You are becoming confrontational and that isn't really you :thup:

Aye ok,but i saw what i saw.There can be no getting away from that.It wasnt acceptable-----thats the truth.

Football is a result-driven sport. They can be all over us for 90 mins, but if you take your chances ... just saying.

We didn't; having a body builder and a headless chicken up front, and standing back and watching the opposition play was not the way to go.

We didn't; having a body builder and a headless chicken up front, and standing back and watching the opposition play was not the way to go.

We were effectively playing a 4-3-3 were we not (from the last 15 of the 1st half that I saw - only piece of the game I did see) - and with them playing 5 in midfield as a 4-2-3-1 that was always going to be difficult. They found acres of space in midfield from the 15 minute spell I saw because their midfield 5 gave them tons of width whilst our 3, if we tried to match that width, resulted in chasms through the middle.

That was really poor.

We need to improve on a number of these players next season.

No room for sentiment when it comes to extending contracts either.

I'm not sure why Halliday played and Toral didn't. Anyone able to tell me?

Aha. Neither had any support (as in balls) from midfield, you could have had Messi up there and he would have gone amiss.

Obviously, that was not the point. We could have had four goals today, but for frantic defending and a goalie in the right spot ... and some luck. Recently Crystal Palace hammered Arsenal 3-0 with about 20% of possession, that is what I mean with results-driven. Or, if you want it clearer: Ian Black, penalty for ICT in the 93rd minute at Ibrox, to sneak a 1-0 win in a game were ICT was hammered from pillar to pole.

With our curent standard, I can't see us dominating the game against the Yahoos. But I can see us win the odd one by scoring goals, even against the run of play.

That was really poor.

We need to improve on a number of these players next season.

No room for sentiment when it comes to extending contracts either.

I'm not sure why Halliday played and Toral didn't. Anyone able to tell me?

I thought it was that Halliday has more energy to press, but he didn't bring any so we would've been better with Toral.