[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

We were embarrassing in the first half & their goal showed why we need to look at a defensive MF player.

Second half we got better as game went on but they got their penalty(I thought Tav played the ball) & we never got ours when Simunovic's handled

I didn't think Tav touched the ball and I'm not convinced the C****c player handled, I will need to see both again, however the fact our players didn't turn up was most disappointing.

Our ill-luck in front of goals is killing my love for the game. On the other end, Wes gets a hand on the penalty and it still went in off the post. And that's just one of many occasions this season. I know people will tell us about our poor standard of finishing or the work of the defemce to thwart these chances, but even by the law of averages, our luck in front of goal this season is simply abysmal.

The Yahoos were up for this game and even at 100 %, our task was monumental. It proved to be and given the standard of our players, we did not fold as many predicted ... and might have thought after watching the first 20 mins.

You'd hope Dodoo and Windass start next week.

You say this every week, every week I tell you that it can't be down to luck time after time = it's poor play, poor finishing, poor decision making. Headers placed at the keeper rather than past him and into the net, same with shots. We weren't unlucky today - we were bloody lucky it was only 2

I didn't think Tav touched the ball and I'm not convinced the C****c player handled, I will need to see both again, however the fact our players didn't turn up was most disappointing.

tav absolutely touched the ball. Question is if it was before or after he took the player. I saw it from two angles - one it looked like a good tackle and the other like a clear penalty! I'm not kidding - two completely different impressions from two different cameras.

I thought it was that Halliday has more energy to press, but he didn't bring any so we would've been better with Toral.

We would have been better with Frankie and he was a goalkeeper.:D