[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

You say this every week, every week I tell you that it can't be down to luck time after time = it's poor play, poor finishing, poor decision making. Headers placed at the keeper rather than past him and into the net, same with shots. We weren't unlucky today - we were bloody lucky it was only 2

Perhaps my memory deceives me, but bar that Rogic shot that hit the post, they were not exactly making Foderingham sweat all that much. At least not much more than we did Gordon sweat later on.

And luck is part and parcel of the game. If you don't want to use it, take "breaks" instead. And while we are at it, take "break" from excusing our display as being solely "poor play, poor finishing, poor decision making". For that is just your opinion and it lacks IMHO objectivity. Which you will not agree to, nor some of the cohorts that opinion attracted. If it makes you feel better rambling on about us being poor, no problem though.

Perhaps my memory deceives me, but bar that Rogic shot that hit the post, they were not exactly making Foderingham sweat all that much. At least not much more than we did Gordon sweat later on.

And luck is part and parcel of the game. If you don't want to use it, take "breaks" instead. And while we are at it, take "break" from excusing our display as being solely "poor play, poor finishing, poor decision making". For that is just your opinion and it lacks IMHO objectivity. Which you will not agree to, nor some of the cohorts that opinion attracted. If it makes you feel better rambling on about us being poor, no problem though.

The reason I don't accept it is not due to one game, it is because you have said it for months. It's not that long ago you said we'd had "ill luck" in front of goal whereas what had happened was that we had finished poorly. Prior to that you repeatedly said the visiting goalies had played blinders when in fact our poor shooting had made most saves easy for them, one or two good or reasonable saves do not a "blinder" make - it's what they are supposed to do.

"For that is just your opinion" Of course it's just my opinion - what am I supposed to do, post in with other people's opinions rather than my own???

"lacks IMHO objectivity." - right back at you. You say "luck and breaks" are "part of the game" - but for you they are always against us. We are always cursed by "ill luck" in front of goal", always. that takes a lack of objectivity to ludicrous extremes, IMHO. That's without even pointing to the old saying "you make your own luck".

And I belong to no cohort - here or anywhere else.

Edited by SteveC

The reason I don't accept it is not due to one game, it is because you have said it for months. It's not that long ago you said we'd had "ill luck" in front of goal whereas what had happened was that we had finished poorly. Prior to that you repeatedly said the visiting goalies had played blinders when in fact our poor shooting had made most saves easy for them, one or two good or reasonable saves do not a "blinder" make - it's what they are supposed to do.

"For that is just your opinion" Of course it's just my opinion - what am I supposed to do, post in with other people's opinions rather than my own???

"lacks IMHO objectivity." - right back at you. You say "luck and breaks" are "part of the game" - but for you they are always against us. We are always cursed by "ill luck" in front of goal", always. that takes a lack of objectivity to ludicrous extremes, IMHO. That's without even pointing to the old saying "you make your own luck".

And I belong to no cohort - here or anywhere else.

Isaw it---i saw it. Iwill say no more,Lucky breaks ffpppptt,no way.

I don't know how the board are going to do it but we need serious cash investment to try and compete with them!, the fans are doing their bit continuing to buy STs' but the fans will soon get a bit pissed off if no progression is evident and ST sales may start to fall away!, it is a difficult situation but they need to come up with something and pretty soon!

I don't know how the board are going to do it but we need serious cash investment to try and compete with them!, the fans are doing their bit continuing to buy STs' but the fans will soon get a bit pissed off if no progression is evident and ST sales may start to fall away!, it is a difficult situation but they need to come up with something and pretty soon!

Yes, agreed - but it's far easier said than done. They'll sell players who looked good v Man City for a barrowload and reinvest that in the summer. If (a big if, thankfully) they get into the group stages again - then more money pours in. So we don't need to just progress - we need to progress at a far faster rate than them. It's scary when you think about it.

The Ashley Fan Club (There is No Alternative, I am told) is beginning to show its face again......

Personally, I do not wish this disgusting, exploitative, fat bastard -a most unacceptable face of capitalism, if ever there was one- given any leeway whatsoever to hoover more money out of the fans' pockets, and from the Club's accounts. The thought of his cheap chiselling sycophants back in the boardroom is appalling.

Nor do I wish to see a Rangers' team consisting of a few youths and Newcastle United's duds and dregs on the drip.

Why these people are prepared to give the very idea of Ashley owning the Club any consideration, far less regard it with approbation, is beyond me.

Edited by Uilleam