[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

4-3-1-2 formation... interesting. Dominate the centre, usher them out wide then hopefully deal with any high balls which Bates has been good with; and get runners up to support the front-two.

Halliday will bring more energy than Toral, but I do prefer Toral's passing ability -- will we get to use it though? Probably not. I expect them to dominate possession.

Edited by Rousseau

I've got the strongest level of battle fever I've had for years. I can't work out why, but it's an awesome feeling and I sense the same in most other bears.. If the team is up for this even half as much as the fans are, we will do well today.

I'm the same. Been pessimistic about the other games but got a good feeling today.

I worry re Garner. He can't keep the heid in quiet games.

Still, if ever there was a day to stay on the pitch, put away your chances and not act the arse then today is that day, Joe.

Edited by SteveC

I don't think it's attacking at all - although, it can be. Three 'forwards' is deceptive, but Miller will play deep making it 4 in midfield; Waghorn will probably play deep on one flank too.

I reckon we'll let them have the ball, our overload in midfield will hopefully close the space and then we break with pace; the midfield has a lot of energy in it.

Edited by Rousseau