Derek McInnes to join Sunderland?

No one in the EPL would want Brenda after spending £300m and winning hee-haw at liverpool

He came second, man, second, in the (insert superlative) league in the world.

OK, he did 'inherit' Luis Suarez, Sturridge managed more or less a full season, and when his luck ran out.....

I'm not convinced that either Hearts or Hibs, even without a slump, would have been stronger than Aberdeen. Aberdeen have historically been stronger than both of them. Hibs seem to have struggled to make top 6 any time in the last 20-30 years. Only the one year do I recall Aberdeen being in such a position.

That doesn't, however, mean that the Edinburgh duo will be weaker in this upcoming season. I actually, sadly, think Hibs will do fairly well - I think they may surprise a few people and finish in 3rd place behind us and Celtic.

Was that year the twice they were saved from relegation by league reconstruction.

He came second, man, second, in the (insert superlative) league in the world.

OK, he did 'inherit' Luis Suarez, Sturridge managed more or less a full season, and when his luck ran out.....

The key word in ur post is 'inherit' is it not ?

Brenda did inherit Suarez. Sterling too.When they went it was only a matter of time before Brenda went too after some of the signings he made.

The key word in ur post is 'inherit' is it not ?

Brenda did inherit Suarez. Sterling too.When they went it was only a matter of time before Brenda went too after some of the signings he made.

I'm not sure if I posted this here before - a guy I know wandered into our local with a stranger. The conversation got around to Brenda. I pointed out that he didn't worry me because of his £300 million antics at Liverpool. Straight away the stranger said "Acht, you're just a bigot."

I picked up my pint and walked away. There's no debating with the terminally dim.

Edited by boabie

I'm not sure if I posted this here before - a guy I know wandered into our local with a stranger. The conversation got around to Brenda. I pointed out that he didn't worry me because of his £300 million antics at Liverpool. Straight away the stranger said "Acht, you're just a bigot."

I picked up my pint and walked away. There's no debating with the terminally dim.

Yes I remember you saying that.......

Can I give you a bit of advice ? Don't drink with yahoos....

McIness knocked the job back (according to Sunderland) because of the potential takeover of a German consortium, and that he might not have a job in 4 weeks time. Sky News.

Had to be something behind the scenes. There is a manager merry go round right now, if say Hull or Leeds were to come in for him he would talk to them also. Although they have strange owners also.

Had to be something behind the scenes. There is a manager merry go round right now, if say Hull or Leeds were to come in for him he would talk to them also. Although they have strange owners also.

Sunderland in limbo until the takeover either happens or doesn't happen. :lol:

Yeah, now that McInnes has shown his desire to move from Aberdeen a few clubs from England will be sitting up and taking note.