[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

One thing that has to be said is that Caixinha seems to be worse at making subs than Warburton's. His subs make zero sense. Morelos for Dalcio - so take the striker off and bring the winger on. Candeis was doing ok but bring him off for Windass, who had an absolute stinker.

We got exactly what we deserved there.

Wonder if the Scottish media will feel sorry for us as it is coefficient points lost for Scotland...... aye, I know.

For a guy that likes the high press.... his team did NONE of that tonight. They should all be ashamed of themselves !

should have paid for mcinnes

Not for the baggage he would have brought mate.

In saying that, our current manager obviously impressed the board by who he could bring to Ibrox through his contacts.

We'll wait and see how good any of them turn out to be.

I never thought I'd say it but tonights result was worse than Victoria Zizhov.

As has been said we have a Portuguese Warburton. I said last season give the guy a chance, but these guys he's signed don't look good enough to me bar one. Dalcio a Benfica player?

Hope we kept the receipts for the acquisitions. Every player on that pitch can fuck themselves with a machete. I've never been angrier

They should reimburse the fans first and then do the machete thing

Easily the worst result in my living memory. Unbelievable. I actually can't believe it. A horrible performance all round but Windass surely can't recover from that. I feel like I've just been punched.

It was EXACTLY the same as a Warburton performance. Exactly. No one wanted to shoot. We had so many chances to pull the trigger and those useless pricks just kept fainting every time. Windass throwing himself to the ground in the box was pathetic. I am actually furious.

Edited by StuGers

Ah well, we should just sack then all then!

I normally agree with you mate but this is as bad or worse than Berwick. I was his biggest cheerleader but there is no going back from this. He had to go. Unless financial circumstances dictate that he can't?

If that's the case, we are in a world of shit. Shameful and embarrassing dosnt cover it.

We are a laughing stock.

Since Kingco took over they've made three managerial appointments. One caretaker & two permanent appointments. None have worked. That tells its own story.

Caixinha cannot continue. First 5-1 at home by the yahoos and now this.

Easily the worst result in my living memory. Unbelievable. I actually can't believe it. A horrible performance all round but Windass surely can't recover from that. I feel like I've just been punched.

I feel like I've been hit by a train.

Can't take anymore. 'bye for now.