Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

Neil Lennon insists he is relishing returning to Ibrox as Hibernian head coach - and wants his players to adopt the same attitude.

The former Celtic boss leads a team out in Govan for the first time in over five years when Rangers host Hibs on Saturday.

"It will be loud, I imagine," he said of his likely reception from the home fans. "Just the usual, I expect."I thrive on that sort of thing and want my players to do that as well."

Lennon's last managerial visit to Ibrox came in March 2012, when his Celtic side were beaten 3-2 as they looked to wrap up the top-flight title on their rivals' turf.

"There are some difficult things you have to listen to regarding your heritage or your family or your background," he said. "It's something you don't ever get used to, but you can draw some strength from as well.

"You know I like to play my role. It's part of the game. You have got to have character in the game. You have got to have humour, you have got to have fun. You can't all be serious and confined to the venomous side of the game.

"I have seen too much of that already over the summer and the pre-season. I have been appalled by what I have seen from some sections of supporters and we need to get away from all that.

"You have more to think about (at Ibrox). You have your team, obviously. It's just hype, it's noise. You can build this game as much as you want but the players have to go out and perform, I have to make sure they are fully concentrated on that and not get over-emotional.

"They have to keep their discipline in terms of the game and play as strongly as they can and hopefully get a positive performance."

Just back from a couple of weeks away on holiday cruising the Adriatic so only managed to catch about 45 mins of our last 2games plus the main highlights packages and first hand accounts from some who were there.

I can't be alone in being really anxious about today. We still look really weak at defending in wide areas, although we are far more solid centrally. Good teams will expose this and PC really needs to make sure our full backs get the help and cover they need.

Hibs are flying, will be hugely up for it with their manager hogging the spotlight as usual, and are strongest in forward areas which is not a good match up for us usually. If we continue to miss good chances, or have players that don't get into scoring positions, we will not win tight games on a regular basis.

I would like to see Morelos and Herrera together up front, with Miller benched. These are the 2 he bought to score goals, and Miller has failed to score consistently in all of the three seasons he has played in this third spell. While Herrera has not scored yet, he seems to be number one choice, and Morelos got a brace on Wednesday so his confidence will be high and his fitness getting better so let's get them paired and see if we can be more of a threat than what we have been used to.

We certainly have improved in our set pieces, with Alves and Candieas both scoring crackers so far as well as Nico, and our attacking aerial threat seems to be much greater now as well.

I think this is going to be tight today, with the first goal very important, and I hope, like all of us, that right from kick off we show the right attitude, fight and passion, and then let our football win the game thereafter.

If Whittaker is playing for Hibz tomorrow we should put Candeias against him & try to give him the ball as much as possible

I think Windass will do fine against Whittaker. No need to mess around with our team just because of who plays for them.

Sorry for late notice guys, been really busy !

Anyone at game today and fancy a quick beer after the game ? I have the wife and wee fella with me and would be nice to introduce you to them.

Going to head to the Louden after the game for a quick beer.