Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

Titter . . . I can't believe that Herr Berliner is going to argue about language and reasoned debate.

After all who brought in quotes from another forum deriding Pedro's critics as the Playstation generation.

But back to the point of substance.

So how about not joining the "we are all just shyte bandwaggon" but get back to some reasoned debate about a new team with more than half a dozen players who hardly know what sort of football awaits them in Scotland?

Who signed half a dozen players who hardly know what sort of football awaits them in Scotland?

Reasoned debate plz. No excuses.

Edited by ranger_syntax

With this particular players form book trouble finds him on a regular basis,his transfer rap sheet is a thing of wonder too.

From his time in Mexico, Pedro must have known all about Pena.

Just what made him want to fork out a large teansfer fee(by our standards) to bring him over here ?

I wonder what the DofF makes of his?

Having seen the highlights, am I the only one who thinks the first half goal by Morelos should have stood?

Nope I totally agree with you , some argue that Windass impeded the defender but not in my opinion , the linesman flagged very very early and wrongly

Nope I totally agree with you , some argue that Windass impeded the defender but not in my opinion , the linesman flagged very very early and wrongly

Windass played no part in the build up.

I sit directly in line in the SJ rear stand. At the time I didn't think Wallace could have been offside as he was behind Windass when the ball was played thro'.

To be fair, the Hearts players saw the flag so we don't know if they were playing to the whistle or what.

Windass seems to be regularly involved in problematic moments for us. I don't like him. He's not a Rangers player for me.

I don't! I think the ball was meant for Windass and it was more in his direction than that of Wallace. It was only when Windass saw Wallace bombing through he decided to leave it. Unfortunate but that is the way I see it as well as the Ref.

Titter . . . I can't believe that Herr Berliner is going to argue about language and reasoned debate.

After all who brought in quotes from another forum deriding Pedro's critics as the Playstation generation.

But back to the point of substance.

Who signed half a dozen players who hardly know what sort of football awaits them in Scotland?

Reasoned debate plz. No excuses.

Only to satisfy your IMHO base motives? I think not.

Hence I wrote the "mindset of the Playstation generation". How many managers would Rangers have seen had we changed each time a season does not star with 6 wins or whatever the demand of the season was/is?

BTW, if a Briton writes "Herr" it does has a naughty undertone of referring to the Nazis. But that was sure not what you had in mind.

real madrid have had something like 18 managers in as many years, they are the best team on the planet and go from strength to strength