Celtic still pressing SFA for inquiry

Lawwell's appointment with UEFA (announced yesterday) should be a worry to all Rangers fans. I genuinely expect us to hear more about this in the coming months and years (a nightmare we thought we had put behind us).

Hopefully the players and PC read about this nonsense and it transmits to our performances against the vermin this season. Even if we can't get a win, stick the boot in....HARD.

He wasn't appointed to UEFA but to the ECA which can't do anything about recent events but lobby. And that may be unlikely considering John McLelland used to be its vice-chair so most probably kept them well abreast of certain issues.

Having Piggery Peadar in any position of influence, anywhere in football, is not good news for Rangers.

Nor may I say is it likely to be beneficial for Scottish fitba' as a whole.

With Peadar and the rest of them, it has always been, and always will be, about one club, and one club only.

Having Piggery Peadar in any position of influence, anywhere in football, is not good news for Rangers.

Nor may I say is it likely to be beneficial for Scottish fitba' as a whole.

With Peadar and the rest of them, it has always been, and always will be, about one club, and one club only.

I'm afraid the majority of the other clubs and fans in Scotland are not intelligent enough to realise that. They have all been dancing to the mhanks tune for so long they can't see the wood for the trees!

During the journey back to the top, I was in favour of building rapport with opposing teams, even those that had voted us out of the SPL. However, the hate fest that we have experienced not only in the Premier, but even before that in the Championship, made me realise that we will always be hated, no matter how we extend the (red!) hand of friendship. The fact that we were able to survive an ordeal that very few other clubs anywhere in the world would have been able to get through, has just reinforced their rage and ire towards us. As a result, I just feel that we should be creating that siege mentality with the players, and get petrol to burn every bridge between Ibrox and any other club. F**k them all.

I'm not proficient any any kind of legal matters? Can someone enlighten me as to why it's possible to change rules and then punish retrospectively? In theory anything or anyone while acting in good faith could then be punished when someone or something takes a disliking in future dealings?

"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike."

Oscar Wilde.

One might almost conclude that Wilde had Liewell in mind when he made this quote.

My preference would be to entirely burn all bridges and get out of this toxic hole following which they would all quickly regret forcing us to take that step. I would have been content to start at the very bottom in England 5 years ago. A different type of 'journey' and a longer one but with a far superior end point.