[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

I get that but to pass tests sometimes you have to give time.

He wont get any more time from the Rangers support... you can see twitter the same as I can Frankie and you know its already started irrespective of what we think.

Sorry mate that is a stupid question and nobody can answer it.

is it not answered when people use his goals at motherwell to justify saying he would have been a better signing than herrera?

so yeah your right it is stupid to suggest his goals at motherwell give any indication of how he would fair under differing circumstances with us. glad you got where i was going

He wont get any more time from the Rangers support... you can see twitter the same as I can Frankie and you know its already started irrespective of what we think.

You may well be right.

I do wonder how much time his replacement would get though? Do we change again after another six months? How much does the new man get in January?

Listen, I'm as annoyed as much as anone else about Pedro and I found him a bizarre choice from the outset. However, I also don't think we're that far away so wouldn't throw my cards in just yet.

You may well be right.

I do wonder how much time his replacement would get though? Do we change again after another six months? How much does the new man get in January?

Listen, I'm as annoyed as much as anone else about Pedro and I found him a bizarre choice from the outset. However, I also don't think we're that far away so wouldn't throw my cards in just yet.

I don't disagree with anything you've said. I don't think we're far away either but I'm only one voice and the Rangers fans tend to make their minds up fairly quickly when faced with these types of decisions. What I am seeing is they have done that and the verdict is not good for Pedro.

You may well be right.

you have to be kidding us on

this wasn't celtc, it wasn't even aberdeen

it was motherwell with a rookie manager