Confirmed: Pedro Sacked

I doubt McInnes would enthuse many bears or have us all battering down the modular ticketing facility for season books but that's perhaps exactly why we need him.

I'd bring back Walter myself but it was cold this morning so need that extra comfort blanket.

I see lots saying bring back Walter ,l say leave the man to enjoy his retirement and do nothing to anything that could ruin his legacy.

Imagine he failed and got sacked !

I stick with my first preference Alan Pardew ,he has profile worked at big clubs extensive contacts and help lift our profile down south where all the money is

I see lots saying bring back Walter ,l say leave the man to enjoy his retirement and do nothing to anything that could ruin his legacy.

I stick with my first preference Alan Pardew ,he has profile worked at big clubs extensive contacts and help lift our profile down south where all the money is

FWIW, Pardew applied the last time and didn't get the job. Speaking to a friend of mine recently, he said he wasn't overly fussed as he prefers the other side of the city anyway.

You say "big clubs", but are Crystal Palace, West Ham, Newcastle, Charlton and Southampton big clubs. Some historic clubs there, but I wouldn't say they're big clubs, relatively speaking.

It'd be an interesting press conference...

giphy.gif

Agree Frankie, the media are going in to overdrive about McInnes and it looks like that's the route we are going to go down. Would be disappointed if that's the case but I do feel we need a permanent appointment in straight away, I don't want anyone on a 6 month contract, I think the squad still needs additions and the board won't fund any acquisitions for a guy that's only going to be here for 6 months, so if we can get someone in and get them signing their players in Jan it will help, I wouldn't fancy us going through the whole season with the squad we have just now.

Hopefully the new guy can get a bit more out the players that are there as well.

Too many amusing quips from you recently, Billy Boy, we're supposed to be somber and disappointed. *

*(Personally I'm elated PC's gone, but don't tell anyone)

I've got this on a loop:

and The Samaritans on speed dial.

Working so far. The sackcloth and ashes got me a few strange looks at the paper shop earlier, right enough.

The Newsagent: Blimey, is it the end of the world?

Me : No, it''s more serious than that.....