Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

What's with you? How can you watch football for so long but still be completely incapable of seeing the wood for the trees

He doesn't have a clue as a manager, just look at when we went down to ten men. He couldn't even take advantage of that. Several youth players and his only plan was put a big guy up against them

Completely laughable. He played into the main strength of our young centre backs. Amateur level stuff really.

Also since mccinnes has a track record of never using youth you can kiss goodbye to the young boys we've been watching lately. Mccinnes would never have played mccrorie as a holding mid, never in a million years.

Does mccinnes even hold top coaching certificates or just the minimum needed?

I think I should bookmark this reply and check it out in 6 months time.

Edited by der Berliner

Right now I can only see two scenarios. Either McInnes takes over the reins now or Murty is made manager until the end of the season. I'm not clairvoyant so I've no idea which would be the better option ... but for everyone's sake the decision needs to be made soon.

If Murty gets three in a row no brainer!!!.

Seriously though we need stability and if Murty continues to supply this in terms of results and performances it is hard to see by him.

I know that someone on this thread has advocated McInnes/Murty as the answer and it meets with my agreement as I mooted this a long while ago.

Why we have to bring a "team" as new manager I don't know as we are looking for a new beginning,and who the hell are McInnes's team??????

Right now I can only see two scenarios. Either McInnes takes over the reins now or Murty is made manager until the end of the season. I'm not clairvoyant so I've no idea which would be the better option ... but for everyone's sake the decision needs to be made soon.

Unless we are getting a curve ball.:D

I look at it from this perspective - McInnes kept Abersheep as second best in Scotland. They never seriously challenged the manks.

In the past week his side played a team with a temporary manager who had just lost in successive games to the sides who were bottom of the league.

At no point in those matches against us did his tactics threaten us in any way nor did his half time changes make any difference. Both times he was well beaten.

Why is this guy even being considered ?

I look at it from this perspective - McInnes kept Abersheep as second best in Scotland. They never seriously challenged the manks.

In the past week his side played a team with a temporary manager who had just lost in successive games to the sides who were bottom of the league.

At no point in those matches against us did his tactics threaten us in any way nor did his half time changes make any difference. Both times he was well beaten.

Why is this guy even being considered ?

He is being considered for wrong reasons in my opinion. Mainly because he has a Rangers background. That's fine but for me his CV simply isn't good enough.