Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

of course we fucking haven't. somebody's rumaging around in the recyclung trying to find the CVs we binned after finally deciding to go for McInnes.

Titted around for so long we've managed to miss out on a bloke who's dreamt of managing us. Made an absolute cock and balls of it.

How do we know McInnes has "dreamt of" managing us ? Why would that change over the last 6 weeks ?

That I don't know Craig but if true I am sorry for my post.

Nah, don't be sorry. I am not sure either. Lots of this is conjecture. The only thing we know for sure is he wont be coming. Maybe the real reason is that our support were split on him whereas the Aberdeen support fully supported keeping him.... #justkidding :D

cabinet ministers whose incompetence or sexual deviance had become embarrassing to their government used to resgn to spend more time with their families. That had nothing to do with their familes realky and neither does this

You clearly have more knowledge of this than I do. You are stating that as fact. And maybe that is the case, so I will leave you with your frustration and ire :thup:

For a number of reasons, we aren't currently an attractive proposition to decent managers in a job.

I thought that realistically, McInnes was pretty much as good as we could get within apparent criteria being set.

We know we aren't that attractive currently - none of that is new to us. Missing out on McInnes may be a reality check for some. However, I don't think I would want him if he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to take on what is very, very clearly a more pressured role than his current one. Does he not have the confidence in his abilities ?

Only time will tell if he was as good as we could get.

How do we know McInnes has "dreamt of" managing us ? Why would that change over the last 6 weeks ?

he's hardly disguised the fact that he had wanted to come. he applied when Pedro got it and, until we evidently pissed him off this time, seemed very keen

he's hardly disguised the fact that he had wanted to come. he applied when Pedro got it and, until we evidently pissed him off this time, seemed very keen

How did we piss him off when we never got to speak to him ?

Not many football mangers turn down a move to the biggest club in their country, a doubling or trebling of salary and very large increase in transfer funds. DM has proved he’s not Rangers manager material, bullet dodged.

You clearly have more knowledge of this than I do. You are stating that as fact. And maybe that is the case, so I will leave you with your frustration and ire :thup:

you can be relieved he's not coming but you surely can't think the process has been handled properly?

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg