Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

As I've said previously, it's a wonder with Scottish football being so enigmatic that pretty much every single side gets pumped at the first hurdle in Europe, often to comical opposition. The fact is we compete in one of the worst leagues in Europe and restricting the search to a pool of crap managers makes no sense.
You should do the advert to attract top applicants from abroad.

If you think Dick Advocaat failed spectacularly, you have very high standards!!

Different era. You have to take into account the money he spent though.

That only leaves Pedro and PLG.

Pedro didn't work out because of too many bad results in a short space of time. PLG on the other hand might have been successful had he hung around longer and directly challenged those conspiring against him.

I'll let those dreaming about Tony Pulis dream about Pulis; I'll dream about Guardiola. We have as much chance of one as the other.

Pulis will be a cert for Swansea now after Clement just got sacked. Im quite glad about that, Pulis style of football is terrible.

I just wish we could get it resolved soon and hopefully bring in someone who can get this team playing consistently. I still feel it's a good team who just aren't playing to their capabilities and still have notions that this league isn't lost yet.

Different era. You have to take into account the money he spent though.

That only leaves Pedro and PLG.

Pedro didn't work out because of too many bad results in a short space of time. PLG on the other hand might have been successful had he hung around longer and directly challenged those conspiring against him.

Im including warburton given we are discussing scottish managers or at least scotish football experienced managers.

Anybody ever though we should have held on to Waghorn or Garner rather than bring in the luxury of Herrera who largely warms the bench? Waghorn is one of the top scorers in the Championship with 10 goals and 5 assists. Might have been a perfect foil for all the crosses an in form Candeias whips in.