Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

Don't think Murty wants it the moment. Hope he doesn't get bounced into taking it if he's got doubts. Maybe in the longer term, as part of some proper succession planning (after McInnes is finally persuaded to take over Barca after winning and retaining the champions league with us, for instance).

Don't think Murty wants it the moment. Hope he doesn't get bounced into taking it if he's got doubts. Maybe in the longer term, as part of some proper succession planning (after McInnes is finally persuaded to take over Barca after winning and retaining the champions league with us, for instance).

I’d give up our future Champions League success(es) for 55 right now ???

I’d give up our future Champions League success(es) for 55 right now ������

I know what you mean, but I think the former would upset youknowwho even more than the latter.

Edited by SteveC

I am not promoting him for the Rangers job but he is 42 years old. If he wants to be a manager then I would say it is time he did something about it

I am not promoting him for the Rangers job but he is 42 years old. If he wants to be a manager then I would say it is time he did something about it
Agreed. Perhaps not at rangers though. You need to be ready. Super will be doing well to ever manage again after jumping in at the deep end.

Murty is a safer bet than mccinnes. He's cheaper by far, doesn't come with three linked with celtic, murty doesn't have the ability to hinder progress behind the scenes as Mccinnes would and also murty is humble enough to not try and change the Rangers fans mentality as mccinnes will. Plus less chance of player revolt with murty. Mccinnes comes in and tells KM to shut it and learn his place and we are back at square one.