[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (John 39)

All the more reason to change things. Go 3 at the back or bring a midfielder on,something. To just watch it happen was criminal

Players are signed to play football, the manager can't trap, control or pass a ball. Aye he could have made changes, but then he could have made 3 subs after the first 10 minutes!, the whole place is a shambles!.

Killie knew if they applied themselves with hard graft, gave us little space, strong in the tackle and ran at us at pace, got their crosses and shots in, they could win, it. It's not exactly a trade secret, other teams have been applying the same tactic. We are naive we never seem to learn from it, been the same all season, so i'm not blaming Murty, though he needs to change the record to get a different song, especially at Ibrox.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

A totally inept performance, l;aughable if it was not so tragic.

This side is pish, and getting pisher.

The only +ve from today's events was that the 'keeper had a few decent saves.

Rangers is uncompetitive in, and unable to control, midfield;

has no creativity, and precious few actual chances are worked/made;

is a physically weak side, and the players are too often 2nd to the ball, in all areas of the pitch;

is less organised that other teams;

has players who don't seem to try as hard as other teams;

has no one able or willing, or with the ability and concomitant authority, to take responsibility on the pitch.

I have just received this text, which kind of encapsulates the problem:-

"Why does every team we play have better players than Rangers? Don't understand it."

I hope that I am wrong, but it is beginning to appear that Murty might be a completely disastrous appointment.

Edited by Uilleam

In many ways, watching the Saints and Killie games was like watching the last few games under Warburton. Trying to play Plan A, no real leadership on the park, no ability to change things and running into the swords, no matter what.

What irks me most about this: we all see it, so does Murty and Co.. Yet nothing is changing ... as of now.

Herrera is on for 10 mins and shows more aggression and drive than half a dozen put together. Young Morelos was fighting for everything, just imagnine these two up front from the start ... and something to aim the long balls at. Man, what a waste of a game.