Pacific Quay Musings?

On 02/11/2022 at 21:28, 26th of foot said:

Can You Speak Out of Your Arse?

PQ Producers regularly ask this question when considering pundits to talk matters Sellik? 

Last night, Big Dick introduced a ten minute segment of fellow Dandy, Liam McLeod commentating on Rangers conceding nineteen(19) goals in this season's Champions League group games(after 5 matches). To highlight and reinforce the paucity of Rangers preparedness for CL group games, Big Dick finished by telling of BBC Alba's Alex O'Henley reporting yesterday's CL Youth group match at Firhill, it finished Rangers 2 Ajax 6. Big Dick was anxious to let us know it will not get any better any time soon, he relished taking away the hope.

I watched yesterday's Youth match and Rangers were 0-1 down early on, then were deservedly reduced to ten men, Rice sent off. We recovered and the ten managed to edge 2-1 ahead. Ajax equalised in the second minute of first half injury time. Ajax Youths are top notch, the second half was an exercise in finding the extra man and, deservedly ran out 2-6 winners. We know Alex O'Hanley is a good friend to Rangers? Anyways, he did NOT report the whole story and Big Dick knowingly pounced.

I thought I have never heard BBC Scotland report on Euro Youth games before? I listened this evening as Peter Grant, Pat Bonner, Chris Sutton, Liam McLeod, .... etc all spoke out their collective bahookie. Real Madrid defeated Angeball 5-1 and, Pat articulated amazement at the amount of chances created by Sellik. Peter was anxious to expose his bigger arse, "if Benzema was playing for Sellik, with those chances, Sellik would top the group". Sellik finished bottom of their group, just like Rangers. Sellik Youths lost 4-1 to Real Madrid today and finished bottom of the group too, but none of this was reported. I suspect South Uist born and bred Alex O'Henley was having difficulty finding his mouth/arse?

During his playing days, Peter was a great gesticulator. He pointed out he was NEVER to blame. Thus, if Albion Rovers had signed Benzema and created the necessary opportunities, then Coatbridge's finest would be topping a CL group. If Pat knew his arse from his elbow, he would be speaking out of his cubitus. The last time Real Madrid played a Scots club, it was fifteen months ago at Ibrox, Rangers won 2-1. Alex O'Henley failed to report this too, he was too busy flicking his green'n'grey tongue at Pat's cubitus, or was he licking Peter's arse?

We should be told?

Your a glutton for punishment listening to these arseholes 

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Sheriff Lyndsay Wood(Rangers shareholder) had a complaint against him withdrawn by the Law Society due to lack of evidence.  

According to Scottish Legal News, it was ...due to the complainer’s lack of confidence in the judiciary’s ability to deal with the complaint properly.

David Grier, 61, had lodged a complaint against Sheriff Lindsay Wood with the Judicial Office in May. The sheriff was accused of a “glaring judicial conflict of interest” 

A decade on, I laughed at the irony of David Grier accusing someone of a conflict of interest. If I had known  then, this is how things would turn out for him (and others similar too him), I would have cried.

https://www.scottishlegal.com/articles/complaint-against-sheriff-lindsay-wood-withdrawn-over-lack-of-confidence-in-scottish-judiciarys-impartiality

"on these matters, I am always part of Team Harry".

Yesterday, amid the outpourings of Team Sellik, RAB Cosgrove on sibling rivalry proclaimed, "on these matters, I am always part of Team Harry". Now, RAB never misses an opportunity to establish and reinforce his republican sympathies; why is he anxious to support the Royal spare heir?

As we know only too well, RAB is a callous selfish prig and it is no surprise in the immediate aftermath of Prince Harry revealing he had killed 25 Taliban that RAB demands association. Splattering a couple of dozen ragheads conjured the imagery created by Scotland's leading Historian, Tom Devine - the 120,000 Covenanters that perished during, 'the Killing Times' in the 17th century, "were Scotland's equivalence of the Taliban".

However, deeper thought arrives a differing conclusion. RAB is a callous, selfish prig and his constant praising of fellow supporters of Nationalism who live outwith Caledonia's craggy majesty. Alan Cumming lives in New York and bides in an apartment block with a rooftop swimming pool. Brian Cox has houses in both New York and Primrose Hill, both have adjoining swimming pools. Martin Compston stays in Las Vegas and when he is not conducting ra Sellik balaclava Choir, he is sprackling in the chlorinated waters of his swimming pool. Irvine Welsh relaxes in his Chicago pool when not practising with his band - Stairway 13. RAB himself regularly bigs up his villa in Sri Lanka with attached infinity pool. RAB occasionally mentions he escaped the terrors of council house scheme, Letham in Perth and Prince Harry has related the cramped de- Keynesian conditions he suffered in Frog Cottage but breathes easier in his £15 million Santa Barbara estate with two swimming pools.

RAB is Team Harry because of their shared membership of the Brotherhood of Filters and Pumps(Registered charity in Monaco).

Edited by 26th of foot

22 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I don't catch Off The Ball often these days but I caught some of it on Saturday. They'd a couple of ex-refs on and  I assume they'd hoped to further fuel the Ange bonfire that Scottish VAR and refereeing was being placed upon. Instead, at least while I was listening, the ex-refs laughed at the ridiculousness of these allegations of bias against the Celtic. One of them, (was his name Conroy?) explained he was a Celtic fan and once got pelters from his pals for chalking off a Celtic 'goal' against us. Both easily explained the 'hand ball' rule and expressed surprise that Ange and co didn't know it. Cosgrove sounded uncomfortable at this breaking out of common sense, Cowan, to his credit, mocked Celtic and their acolytes. 

Aye, generally the issue seems more to do with the hand ball rule / interpretation, than it is with VAR.

2 hours ago, JohnMc said:

I don't catch Off The Ball often these days but I caught some of it on Saturday. They'd a couple of ex-refs on and  I assume they'd hoped to further fuel the Ange bonfire that Scottish VAR and refereeing was being placed upon. Instead, at least while I was listening, the ex-refs laughed at the ridiculousness of these allegations of bias against the Celtic. One of them, (was his name Conroy?) explained he was a Celtic fan and once got pelters from his pals for chalking off a Celtic 'goal' against us. Both easily explained the 'hand ball' rule and expressed surprise that Ange and co didn't know it. Cosgrove sounded uncomfortable at this breaking out of common sense, Cowan, to his credit, mocked Celtic and their acolytes. 

JohnMc,

Yep, it was Steve Conroy and Des Roach, both self confessed Sellik supporters. I believe they have a Ref' Podcast.

It got more interesting during Sportsound. PQ brought in another self confessed Sellik supporting Ref', Kenny Clark. He remains involved in refereeing, in that he serves on a UEFA Committee. He agreed to appear to help explain VAR and it's interpretations. He told the Producer he would NOT discuss individual cases. Further, he was anxious to communicate UEFA experiences of some members(including England) having employed VAR for 5-6 years. Scotland's experience is 5-6 weeks.

After Sellik supporting Kheredine Idessane had interviewed Ange; then a posse of Sellik supporting types, Pat Bonner, Tom English, Martin Dowden, ................... and former Sellik TV employee, Michael Stewart ....... etc - all got stuck into Kenny Clark on individual case motive.

4 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Steve Conroy and Des Roach, both self confessed Sellik supporters.

PQ brought in another self confessed Sellik supporting Ref', Kenny Clark.

The Masons aren't very good at this anti-Celtc ref agenda thing, are they.