Pacific Quay Musings?

5 minutes ago, compo said:

If you wish to cancel your licence fee they will require a written statement from a solicitor to confirm that you have no TV or anything that requires a licence,  might just be cheaper to buy the licence .

I've heard there are other options.

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Coverage of today's game is provided by BBC Radio Scotland, beginning at 16.30hrs.

As yet, I do not know who the commentator, colour commentator, or the show's anchor are?

Not that it matters, the usual initial necessary talk about raising the co-efficient will be followed by tepid talk about all things Rangers. If Rangers go out, we will be blamed for lowering the co-efficient. If we win, then attention will turn to songs/behaviour of the Rangers support. 

Your opinion about us being owed a decent service from the BBC is spot on, but I just can't even face listening to that channel.  Even if it was the only means of following the game live, I still wouldn't do it because I get so annoyed.  Thankfully it's not the only way, and we've even got Craig on here who is doing an update service for the Gersneters..

Tonight's players in the PQ theatre were as follows : Big Dick as anchor, Chico Young as the Pierrot, Liam McLeod as commentator, and Billy Dodds EBT as one no longer considering himself to be a Rangers supporter. Al four were confined to the PQ stage. BBC Scotland had no representation in Macedonia.

Before the game, silly Billy stated, "in terms of catching both Aberdeen and Celtic, Rangers are five players off". At half-time, Chico slaughtered Morelos, "his decision making is that of a bad amatuer player", and Big Dick reminded the audience that last season we conceded more goals than the four teams below us. Of course, we scored more goals than all teams in the league but that was conveniently forgotten.

After the match finished, it was well done Jim Duffy, "Rangers did what they had to do, comfortably".  Further, I agree with his observation that we look lop-sided, everything going down the right. I suspect Flanagan's reliance on his right foot might be the basis of the observation?

BBC Scotland sent both Liam McLeod and Pat Bonner to Armenia for ra Sellik game, if they are live from the Faroes for the Hibs game, then they are deliberately short changing license fee paying Rangers supporters again. 

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

A most enjoyable commentary. No bias, no prejudice, no incomprehensible, hee-hawing banter.

Talksport2, of course.

I listened to the BBC for a short time. I have no idea how often they mentioned Progres Niederkorn and of course that the Scottish Champions had won away  3-0

3 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

they are deliberately short changing license fee paying Rangers supporters again. 

They've been doing that for a while.  Scumbags.  

We had to leave the game very early due to our daughter taking ill and listened to BBC Scotland in the car on the way home.  It was so disappointing to hear Billy Dodds being so critical of Rangers.  It seems to get a job at the BBC you need to toe the party line.