[FT] Partick Thistle 0 - 2 Rangers (Windass 39; Tavernier 59)

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

You forgot about the challenge their keeper made on Cummins and the ref(who was awful again!) gave a free kick to Partick!

triplicate quote :eek2:

Edited by onevision
triplicate....

4 hours ago, Frankie said:

Not sure if he was being jeered last night but he certainly wasn't on Saturday that I noticed.  Not surprised if he was on the end of a few bad shouts last night as his contribution was woeful at times (before and after he scored).  No issue with him giving some of that criticism back but he'd be better keeping his head down and letting his goals and assists do the talking.

He wasn't being jeered from where I was standing, just heavily critisiced for his constant mis-control and continually giving the ball away, The trouble with Josh is he thinks he is a better player than he actually is.

34 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Due to the lack of coverage last evening, plus Rangers TV regular malfunctions; I listened to BBC Radio Scotland's commentary for over an hour. Liam McLeod was the commentator, just like those linked highlights. Quite a difference in both commentaries, I suspect the TV highlights version was completed sometime this morning? I am sure last night's radio commentary had Rangers losing. 

"Wind the ass" which he needs kicked hard is a player who if he applied himself could be no too bad.

As I said before he is like the wee guy who supplied the baw so got a game.

Great goal last night but IMO because he took it first time,if he was one & one on keeper 90% sure he would have missed as he then has too much time to think.

14 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

We are all proactive fans mate, surely you understand people feel they are entitled to criticise if they feel the need? It’s up to Windass if he wants to behave like that with the fans. He knows he will get stick for it, he chose to do it.

If fans were giving him grief it’s because he has been poor. Every player gets it tight when they are poor. I wasn’t there so I don’t know the level of criticism but as he is a player on several grand a week, if your pish, fans in the stands let you know. I’m not one for statistics as they don’t provide the full picture for me. Windass is a liability in my book.

So wait.... It is perfectly reasonable for fans to "criticize" (remember, one man's criticism is another man's abuse) Windass - but he isn't at liberty to gesture towards those same fans when he produces a goal ?

How fickle we are as fans when we deem that it is only acceptable for the fans to have carte blanche to criticize and abuse players and the players have no right of rebuttal.

Poor wee souls that we are.  It is ridiculous.

16 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

"Wind the ass" which he needs kicked hard is a player who if he applied himself could be no too bad.

As I said before he is like the wee guy who supplied the baw so got a game.

Great goal last night but IMO because he took it first time,if he was one & one on keeper 90% sure he would have missed as he then has too much time to think.

So like a younger Kenny Miller then :D