They had a march a couple of months ago,from Ibrox Subway Station,which to me served no purpose other than to promote their inflated egos and this one seems even worse,hopefully the club will register their disgust as it cannot be seen to condone this.

Something like this was always going to happen when the h@n scum banner was sanctioned and the mock executions. There was no statement from the scot squad and NBM re sectarian then??

I know what’s going on and it’s easy to say they are stupid for doing it. However, we can’t say we are surprised? Maybe they just have the “baws” that we lost over the years? 

Until the word “H@n” is labelled criminal and until the playing field is levelled this kind of stuff will continue I suspect? I am 100% sure the political establishment and the scot squad already know this. 

BTW ...

...  it is always good to beat the faux Irish with their assumed own identity and tradition. The "banned word" has been changed for sake of clarity of these quotes:

Féni, Féne. Name for the Goidels, allegedly the third invaders (sic!) of early Ireland, in their own language; the Féni followed the Érainn and the Lagin. Unlike their predecssors, the Féni are said to have migrated directly to Ireland from the Continent, not by the way of Britain. In early Irish usage, the term Féni implies the old, aboriginal, purest population, i.e. free land-tillers, as opposed to servants and slaves; honorifically, Féni implies 'true' Irish. In the Brehon Laws of early Ireland, the term fénechas denoted those laws applying to freeholders.
Féni is unrelated to the term fianna, although the neologism (i.e. new word for an old meaning/word) F'enian was dervived from a confusion between the two terms.

James MacKillop; Oxford Dictionary of Celtic Mythology, 1998, p.209f

F'enian. coined in 1804 by charlatan scholar Col. Charles Vallancey. Although apparently derived from Féni, a name for early, landed freeholders, Vallancey used it as an anglicization for fianna (DB, i.e. "warrior band"). In many 19th century writers, e.g. Sir Walter Scott, ****** pertains to stories of Fionn mac Cumhaill. The ambiguous reference to both fianna and Fionn persists in the naming of the F'enian Cycle. In 1858 "F'enian" was adopted as an alternate name for the Irish Republican Brotherhood, a secret revolutionary society dedicated to the overthrow of English authority in Ireland. Never fully quashed, F'enian activity in the British Isles and North Amercia peaked in 1866-7. In the 20th century "F'enian" popularly denotes Republican anti-British activity, especially in the six counties of Ulster, still part of the United Kingdom.

James MacKillop; Oxford Dictionary of Celtic Mythology, 1998, p.210

It is pretty clear that F'enian refers to something sinister rather than something racial/cultural/you name it. Hence it is on the same "unappropriate language" list of the Police Force of Northern Ireland as Huns. But West of Scotland "political correctness" has been warped by a decade of Hooped Horror influence and undermining.

Edited by der Berliner

Saw it via FB a few days ago & couldn't believe the wording....

The actual meaning of the word is irrelevant - It's bee deemed as offensive/bigoted.  By intentionally using it in the advert, all it does is show the UB's in a bad like.  It doesn't help any cause, plan or goal.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!!!!

Whilst I agree that this poster should never have seen the light of day, I’m finding it hard to officially condone giving the recently approved “hun scum” and “kill all Huns” banners flown at Parkhead. Condoning one and not the other would be hypocritical would it not?